Don't care too much this week for breakdowns of the games.... Too much Lamar vs. Allen I predict.

All I want is good conditions Saturday as otherwise concerned with Jackson's legs. 

Would hate for a game decided by weather as that can affect the pass more and is Buffalo's strength.

Also expect a lot of Lamar vs. Allen talk and thus will stay off chat and watching talking heads too.

If "Lamar" wins could be incessant.😡

Decent weather, clean track and Go Bills.  

9 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

All I want is good conditions Saturday as otherwise concerned with Jackson's legs. 

Would hate for a game decided by weather as that can affect the pass more and is Buffalo's strength.

Also expect a lot of Lamar vs. Allen talk and thus will stay off chat and watching talking heads too.

If "Lamar" wins could be incessant.😡

Decent weather, clean track and Go Bills.  

You might want to make other plans for Saturday at 8:15.  I think there's going to be a lot of that garbage during the broadcast.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, teef said:

thoughts.

As if you care what I have to say.😜

There'll be way too much talk this week and this is one week I don't want to hear it.  

Mahomes/Allen yes

Lamar/Allen no 

And for some reason have to use Lamar's first name....

All the Allen/Jackson hype aside, this game boils down to how our O line handles their D line and pressure. I suspect Martindale will play man and bring the house like he did last year until Josh shows he can handle it, which he didn’t last year. Martindale is in for a surprise this year, though, because this isn’t the Josh Allen of last year and this isn’t the receiving group of last year, either. 

• Like (+1) 1

Why wouldn't this be heavily discussed? Two quarterbacks from the same draft class who were both viewed by many as quarterbacks who wouldn't be successful in the NFL. One has a league MVP title and their first career playoff win, and the other is playing at an MVP level and just won their first playoff game. For both teams, the offense is almost entirely dependent on the QB. Good defenses aside, this game is about Allen vs. Jackson.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

As if you care what I have to say.😜

There'll be way too much talk this week and this is one week I don't want to hear it.  

Mahomes/Allen yes

Lamar/Allen no 

And for some reason have to use Lamar's first name....

words.

5 minutes ago, MPL said:

Why wouldn't this be heavily discussed? Two quarterbacks from the same draft class who were both viewed by many as quarterbacks who wouldn't be successful in the NFL. One has a league MVP title and their first career playoff win, and the other is playing at an MVP level and just won their first playoff game. For both teams, the offense is almost entirely dependent on the QB. Good defenses aside, this game is about Allen vs. Jackson.

Agreed, just don't like that comparison and Mahomes/Allen is more apt.

Yes my bias and if Lamar "wins" will be a tough pill to swallow.

19 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You might want to make other plans for Saturday at 8:15.  I think there's going to be a lot of that garbage during the broadcast.  

I think Saturday might be the night that Collinsworth finally mask debates himself to death on air.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

But are you nervous?

Fingers crossed!!

Nervous every week....  This is a different nervous.

Thanks for asking!!!

Just in case no one checked......😜

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/orchard-park/14127/daily-weather-forecast/2128285?day=6

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Orchard+Park+NY?canonicalCityId=ee333c09a3e84dfaac78cd3483c9fe1c55675d392bac701251e38852067a2b82

You don't like that they will be comparing the two QB's a lot? Why would they not? QB is by far the most important position on the field. Plus, they are both from the same draft class and both just won their first playoff game. If they DON'T talk about that they are not doing their jobs.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MPL said:

I think the game is about the running attack vs. our rushing D

40 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

I think the game is about the running attack vs. our rushing D

I would argue that Jackson is the Ravens running attack. He had 1,000 yards this season. Defenses have to honor his ability as a runner, which creates more running lanes for the backs. 

2 hours ago, MJS said:

You don't like that they will be comparing the two QB's a lot? Why would they not? QB is by far the most important position on the field. Plus, they are both from the same draft class and both just won their first playoff game. If they DON'T talk about that they are not doing their jobs.

Because they are two different QB's and while as Buffalo fans I'm sure we're 95%+ in on Josh, a high % of Raven's fans would choose Lamar.

I don't think it is close......  But then (and always my nagging doubt) if the Raven's win it will be tough to listen to (there's have been no debate if it was Ben or Ryan this week).

Now Mahomes/Allen would be a fun debate.