Is everyone underestimating the Chiefs?

BITE ME

I picked the Browns vs Bills in the AFC Championship back in early December and will stick with that, but it is amazing how the Chiefs are underestimated. They may be an all-time great team.

They have 1 real loss in a year and a half.  They may just be significantly better than everyone in the NFL. I actually took some time last night and this morning to look at their last few games.  It is pretty obvious they were a very disinterested team. It was almost like a cat toying with a mouse.  I worry they may be SIGNIFICANTLY better than everyone left, including the Packers. I wonder if they just turn it on when necessary.

The dominance by the Chiefs and Mahomes in their 2 games against Bills and Ravens is staggering

Mahomes threw for a 610 yards and 6TDs and 0 Interceptions in two games against Bills and Ravens.

Jackson and Allen combined for 219 passing yards and 3 TD's and 1 interception in the two games against the Chiefs. 

I never realized how badly the Chiefs beat the Bills and Ravens.

Edited by BITE ME
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

I picked the Browns vs Bills in the AFC Championship back in early December and will stick with that, but it is amazing how the Chiefs are overlooked.

They have 1 real loss in a year and a half.  They humiliated the Ravens and the Bills earlier this year.  Yes, they laughed at the Bills despite the score. They may just be significantly better than everyone in the NFL. I actually took some time last night and this morning to look at their last few games.  It is pretty obvious they were a very disinterested team. It was almost like a cat toying with a mouse.  I worry they may be SIGNIFICANTLY better than everyone left, including the Packers.

Maybe, but in a single game, a few plays going either way can determine the outcome of a game.  Mahomes has been very careless with his throws this year  Defenders have dropped more INTs verse him than anyone else in the NFL.  Bills can hang with them on offense. I think it would be a far better game than the first time we played them.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

I picked the Browns vs Bills in the AFC Championship back in early December and will stick with that, but it is amazing how the Chiefs are overlooked.

They have 1 real loss in a year and a half.  They humiliated the Ravens and the Bills earlier this year.  Yes, they laughed at the Bills despite the score. They may just be significantly better than everyone in the NFL. I actually took some time last night and this morning to look at their last few games.  It is pretty obvious they were a very disinterested team. It was almost like a cat toying with a mouse.  I worry they may be SIGNIFICANTLY better than everyone left, including the Packers.

overlooked? 

2 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

All I can say is......there was a reason why Mahomes was so excited when the Chiefs cliched the 1 seed, he DID NOT want to come to Buffalo in January, it might be chilly.

Kansas City isn't exactly a tropical paradise this time of year either

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

Humiliated the Bills? Not quite. Our coaches played scared, in a very bad weather day, with a hurt QB and let them run on them. 
The Bills were one score away in the 4th quarter, hardly humiliating.

Fast forward to this week. Our coaches played scared again. 
That’s my worry. Spend way too much time trying to contain Jackson and not going for it offensively.

Worry about KC if the time comes.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

That took courage.  Proud of you.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

Steelers were better than the browns - didn't work out so well yesterday.