Most unbelievable throw from Allen Saturday

Bubba Gump

In any particular game, it's almost impossible to find a consensus on a "Josh's best throw."  Too many are great for a multitude of different reasons.  I would not have picked the OP's choice as the best from this game.  It would have to be one of the throws to Gabriel Davis on the last drive of the 1st half.  Moving platforms to a moving target inches from the sideline.  But, lucky us, we can enjoy many wow! throws every game.

On 1/11/2021 at 8:47 AM, The Gravytrain said:

He never ceases to amaze. The throw. The catch. I think if a ball hits Stephon's hands, 98 out of 100 times its a catch. Same with Beasley. Not sure I can say with John Brown. That ball that went right through his hands could have been costly. Those usually end up in deflected INTs. We need him to rise to the level of the rest of the team. 

Rusty!

He makes certain throws that very, very few QB's can make. He's very special and gifted young man. Very proud to have him as the Bills (and my) QB. And I assure you that he and the Bills WILL win a championship.

Don't know if it will be this year, we all hope obviously, but I'd bet the farm that Josh Allen and the Bills win a Super Bowl in the near future.

• Like (+1) 1