Most unbelievable throw from Allen Saturday

Bubba Gump

I think this throw deserves it's own thread. The 37 yard "flick" to Diggs was amazing. Allen chucks the ball 35 yards in the air with absolutely no effort, none whatsoever. There is not one QB in the league that could do this. I had to replay it like 10 times. Never seen anything like it. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

That's a throw that Josh couldn't have made the last two years.  Most everything he threw the first two years was 100 mph on a rope.  Now he has found his touch and can drop the ball in a bucket with a nice little arc all over the field.   When you combine that level of touch with his one of a kind arm strength, Josh has the ability to become the best passing QB in the League.  He's knocking on the door now.  What's even more impressive is that a lot of times he is dropping those dimes while on the run. 

I'm excited for that game when Josh connects with someone for a touchdown on a ball that travels 80+ yards in the air.  That will be a sight to see.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2

The Catch by Diggs was also amazing, he get hit in the process of catching the ball and still makes the grab. Allen and Diggs are both elite talents, I think the Ravens are going to  try and stop Diggs at all cost. The Ravens play dirty so we need to be ready for that as well.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I have a decent arm.  Was always the QB in pick up games, college intramurals, played baseball, etc.  Whatever.  Got to go on the field in Orchard Park some years back and throw some balls around with a buddy.  Said, lets see how far I can throw this thing.  20 yards, no problem, 30, ok....got to 40 and it took everything I had to get that one to the goal line.  This freak can do it with absolutely no effort whatsoever.  Crazy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The Catch by Diggs was also amazing, he get hit in the process of catching the ball and still makes the grab. Allen and Diggs are both elite talents, I think the Ravens are going to  try and stop Diggs at all cost. The Ravens play dirty so we need to be ready for that as well.

Time for John Brown to be more involved in the offense; he is the guy on the roster who is suppose  to make teams rethink the stop Diggs at all costs approach.

• Like (+1) 3

He never ceases to amaze. The throw. The catch. I think if a ball hits Stephon's hands, 98 out of 100 times its a catch. Same with Beasley. Not sure I can say with John Brown. That ball that went right through his hands could have been costly. Those usually end up in deflected INTs. We need him to rise to the level of the rest of the team. 

Edited by The Gravytrain
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

That's a throw that Josh couldn't have made the last two years.  Most everything he threw the first two years was 100 mph on a rope.  Now he has found his touch and can drop the ball in a bucket with a nice little arc all over the field.   When you combine that level of touch with his one of a kind arm strength, Josh has the ability to become the best passing QB in the League.  He's knocking on the door now.  What's even more impressive is that a lot of times he is dropping those dimes while on the run. 

I'm excited for that game when Josh connects with someone for a touchdown on a ball that travels 80+ yards in the air.  That will be a sight to see.

As good a night as the Browns had last night, I saw Mayfield miss on rollout throws to the sidelines where I thought to myself that's an impossible throw Josh is making practically routinely now...

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

AJ Brown was killing them and then they started rolling coverage towards him. The Bills need to be ready for this right from the start. We have way more weapons than the Titian’s to take advantage if they try and take away Diggs like this.

I'd like to see Stills in this game to help take the top off their man coverage

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

I think this throw deserves it's own thread. The 37 yard "flick" to Diggs was amazing. Allen chucks the ball 35 yards in the air with absolutely no effort, none whatsoever. There is not one QB in the league that could do this. I had to replay it like 10 times. Never seen anything like it. 

Love this one but the pump fake the guy in the air and then square hips and throw a lazer to sideline impressed me more.  

21 minutes ago, golfball323 said:

The other throw to Diggs. The one where Allen froze the defender, rolled left and thew an absolute rope to Diggs on the left sideline. Huge play. 

This. 

• Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

They better sign him for 40 in the off-season because the price could be 50 the next year. 

The price could be 50 right now.  If he ever hit the market, the price would probably be 60+

luckily for us, he’ll give us a discount because we’re so nice

Edited by NewEra