Bill games won by other than the QB?

Chaos

47 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Bass, the teams leading scorer...

Go Bills!!!

This ^^^ me, I never want to see other teams have success, ya I know I’m a mean guy, I don’t like to share.

Go Bills!!!

I just want to see the Bills win one in my lifetime, I'm 43. 

43 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I just want to see the Bills win one in my lifetime, I'm 43. 

👍

5 hours ago, BearNorth said:

With Josh's unreal arm talent, and ability to throw from almost anywhere, RT becomes almost as important as LT.  He escapes the pocket, and lotsa good things happen including throwaways are no longer intentional grounding.

Excellent, excellent point!!!  I literally just read in one of the articles on TBD where Allen was like 7-9 for 119yds and a TD when he was flushed outside of the pocket specifically to his RIGHT....un-frickin-believable arm strength, combined with his accuracy makes him lethal outside of the pocket to his right.  But here's the crazy thing about that....defenses KNOW this now; it's common knowledge that when Allen is escaping to his right, an unbelievable throw is not just possible, but probable, yet defenses KEEP DOING IT!!  If I was the DC for any team facing the Bills, I would make DAMN certain that we do NOT allow him that option!!  On that 19 yarder sideline throw to Davis, Allen was already damn near out of bounds, the defender had even given up the play, and Allen just whips it across his body with unreal velocity AND accuracy.  

14 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Stefanski figured out the best way to get the most out of Baker is to make sure the ball isn't in his hands. I suspect next season will see Baker rise to new heights by direct snapping to Chubb/Hunt

Not precisely.  Baker worked with Alex Van Pelt to eliminate bad plays first half of season while depending on running game which he did. Second half of season he was give more plays and liberty as QB because of that.

17 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Stefanski figured out the best way to get the most out of Baker is to make sure the ball isn't in his hands. I suspect next season will see Baker rise to new heights by direct snapping to Chubb/Hunt

I just don't get this hatred for Baker.  Baker is going to be playing for the Browns for a long time and will have his teams in the playoff mix.   With a aging roster for the steelers and still upcoming Bengals,  I see the Browns and Ravens battle it out in the AFC North for a while