Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

32 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

What about the humidity and barometric pressure?!  This is big deal. 

I’m also terribly concerned about the solar flares Saturday night. 

The cold...

The wet...

The wind...

Their run game...

Our porous run "D"...

Our shabby run game...

The butterfly effect...

Seriously, are we going to make it to kickoff?

Relax1.thumb.JPG.1c84271f75b67f550a97b84e6f26bad5.JPG

Relax2.JPG.73cf2b02dca6c4571f62dbb08a06cfe8.JPG

• Haha (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Success said:

Honestly, with Allen, we really need a dome - we'll just win more.

That said, people think the wind will hurt the Bills more tomorrow, because of the Ravens running game. But it's not like the Ravens can abandon the pass.  And I trust Allen's arm to throw accurately in the win MUCH more than Jackson's arm.

Ha, that's funny.  By the time a dome could get agreed upon and built in Buffalo, JA will be an old QB.

5 hours ago, AllDayLJ said:

I can live with your other comparisons, but comparing any other "rushing QB" in the league to LJ is just stupid. That's not an "objective" thought I would stick with.

I can see your point from the volume and productivity of rush attack.  To give Kyler Murray his "propers", though, he's within a hairsplit of being as productive on a YPA basis as Lamar (6.2 vs 6.3 YPA); he only has 819 rush yards (51 ypg) vs. 1005 rush yards (67 ypg) for Lamar because he runs less often (8.3 vs 10.6 APG)

So I'm not sure I'd call that comparison stupid overall.   If you asked me "which QB would I rather have as a rusher, who can carry the team to victory with his legs?" I'd pick Lamar for sure.  But they can both break a game open at any time with their legs, and that element does give the opposing defense a similar challenge facing them.

I suppose it's like when the Eberflaus said (not quite exact words) that it was fortunate they faced Deshaun Watson 2x so they could handle Allen, and I'm like "c'mon Man, I get it the stats are similar but they're different guys." 

• Like (+1) 4

Last week I thought we were gonna blow out the Colts and turned out to be a nail biter.... This week I’m little nervous about the game and think it’s gonna be a tight one so maybe this one will be the blow out  lol

Edited by Bimmer323i
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, fergie's ire said:

How about a replay of this Bills offense in the snow:  

its really amazing to watch this again.  Maybe it is just the snow in this game, but both offenses just has their way and both defenses generated no pressure. It was either TD’s or turnovers— up and down the field. Kelly and Marino just standing back there untouched, firing darts. 

• Like (+1) 2