Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Why would I be being sarcastic. Lol. It's been getting better all day. Chance of snow and high winds going down. Looks like the bad stuff is going to come after the game overnight. 

I thought you were being sarcastic as well in fairness to the other poster lol

55 minutes ago, finn said:

I don't mind the team--in fact, I'd like to see them succeed after so many down years. But what do people see in Baker Mayfield? I must be missing it. Is it his persona in the commercials? In interviews, he comes across as an insufferable twit. 

that’s what I mean. Anytime he has a little success he’s labeled as the next big thing 

Allen has the best QB performance of the weekend but you’ll never hear about it 

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

He has always been a pretty blatant Lamar fan boy.

That really hasn't changed much so no surprises there, just roll with it.

Oh I know he is in love with Lamar. You just can't take him seriously when he obviously does not do his homework about the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, AllDayLJ said:

Okay, you want to go back to last year's game and stats? Now we're stretching to the brink of objectivity, but I'm happy to go that route.

My point was that you compared him to "rushing QBs". He's a next level runner and the best athlete on the field.

He is, without a doubt, the best running back in football.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Riding high on our chances, then Chiefs v Bills on NFLN....man just when i was feeling good. We blew so much in that game. Came close seeing as how bad we played. Forgot how hard it was pouring. I also forgot how close it was score wise until late, man if only that had been a fumble.

Also forgot how we played with new DL and DE personel that game. In hindsight bad call.

Edited by RichRiderBills