Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

15 hours ago, Putin said:

You know what amazes me is that all the talk is around Lamar Jackson and how electric of a runner he is , and not much talk AT ALL about Josh Allen who shuttered ALL Bills passing records and TD’s , 

I thought I heard somewhere something about this being a passing league AND Baltimore is 32nd in the league in passing, 

We've heard all week how the "Bills can't run the ball" and are "one dimensional" yet the Bills' rushing attack is better than the Ravens passing attack but nary a word is spoken about how one dimensional the Ravens are on offense. The Ravens are the most one dimensional team in the NFL. 

13 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Bruschi actually roasted us pretty good. Showed how we did not have the athletes to contain...had nice gamefilm from Ravens and Cards game... Addison and Hughes getting toasted. LBs whiffing.

And yet we kept Murray to 61 rush yards (his average is 51) and last year Lamar to 40 (when his average was 80)

People were counting us out the first 6 games of the season because our defense was terrible, and yet, here we are.

I understand John Harbaugh planned to whinge at the NFL that our DL was holding their OL last season and that's how we did it.  I hope the NFL plans to look closely at any holding or DPI the Ravens may have been committing if so.

Just as a team doesn't usually play as well as their highlight reel makes it look, I think you can probably find film of guys wiffing on every team.

6 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Rock-a-Bye, I don’t mind him picking (or anyone for that matter) picking the Ravens.

I mind the use of the phrase there is “no way” the Bills can win.

You don’t use the term “no way” against a team that finished 13-3.

You don’t use the term “no way” against the team that finished 2nd overall in the entire League

You don’t use the term “no way” against the number 2 offense in the League.

You don’t use the term “no way” against a team that scored more than 500 points in a season.

You don’t use the term “no way” against a team with the number one receiver in the entire League.

You don’t use the term “no way” against a team with the only above .500 strength of schedule of any team in the playoffs.

and

You don’t use the term “no way” against a League MVP candidate at the most important position in sports.

No way do you use it, Stephen.

great post. I agree that he’s welcome to pick against us, but the reasoning is offensive. I heard a clip on WGR where he said Allen has been good but this is the RAVENS. As if their defense is unbeatable. If only he took a look at the defenses Josh has thrashed already this year. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The weather forecast keeps changing somewhat from day to day.

Now it sounds like 31 F at kickoff; 10-20 MPH winds throughout the game, snow starting to come down during game with emphasis on second half where accumulations might be more likely.

Honestly, I don't know how the weather doesn't impact this game, at least some.

It's going to be really ***** out there in that stadium Saturday night! 

If you're going, wear triple layers and prepare for the worst!  

went to fix a breaker box on one of our oilfield locations and just got a freaking flat tire 35 miles from the yard 😑 ... 

I would GLADLY walk all the way back just for my Bills to win tonight 

GO BILLS BABY !!!

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

And yet we kept Murray to 61 rush yards (his average is 51) and last year Lamar to 40 (when his average was 80)

People were counting us out the first 6 games of the season because our defense was terrible, and yet, here we are.

I understand John Harbaugh planned to whinge at the NFL that our DL was holding their OL last season and that's how we did it.  I hope the NFL plans to look closely at any holding or DPI the Ravens may have been committing if so.

Just as a team doesn't usually play as well as their highlight reel makes it look, I think you can probably find film of guys wiffing on every team.

In the end Bruschi picked us to win...lol...

1 hour ago, Putin said:

went to fix a breaker box on one of our oilfield locations and just got a freaking flat tire 35 miles from the yard 😑 ... 

I would GLADLY walk all the way back just for my Bills to win tonight 

GO BILLS BABY !!!

All of us would appreciate the sacrifice, bro. Safe journey! Say hi to my sister for me, she lives in Odessa.

In all seriousness, sorry that you have a flat tire. Hope it works out!

Bills Mafia,

This will be the last time I check this board until Sunday (and hopefully I'm happy when I come back!).

Just wanted to say I hope it's a good, clean game and it comes down to the wire (let's be real I hope the ravens win 100-0 and I can start resuming normal cardiac rhythm early in the game but we know that's not happening).

Good luck tonight, and appreciate the hospitality on the board this week. I hope whoever wins tonight wins the SB.

Go Ravens!

• Like (+1) 2