Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

its really amazing to watch this again.  Maybe it is just the snow in this game, but both offenses just has their way and both defenses generated no pressure. It was either TD’s or turnovers— up and down the field. Kelly and Marino just standing back there untouched, firing darts. 

I forgot how close that game got. If that one tipped pass gets picked, who knows what happens. Let’s hope tomorrow we have good fortune. Or just beat the Ravens by 20! Ha

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

I’m not sure what happened to smoke last week but we need him to step up big time tomorrow night

Yup we really need Brown tomorrow 

he was ghost last week and ghost the playoff game last year. Time to step it up for him 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What's her track record?

This is what I found on google.  Not sure if it's really her or not but it says this: 173-80-1 68.4%

https://nflpickwatch.com/nfl/profile/27768

I believe it kinda.  I watched her vids a lot of the weeks and she seems to get them mostly right.

Edited by Scott7975

43 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

we are less then 23 hours away. Who here are going to try and sleep away as many hours between now and then? lol. Time to man/woman up folks. Its playoff time and the stress is real lol

I'm going to try and sleep as late as possible which means probably 8am.  I have no idea what I am going to do all day long.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

No matter what happens tomorrow, I know it's a day I'll remember for the rest of my life. And that makes me extremely nervous.

If it goes wrong, I am calling the Men in Black. I am not going to want to remember it.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

You’re also completely playing into a narrative that isn’t true. As a Bills fan you should know not to just blindly follow what is said about a quarterback-how many times have you heard people say this season that Josh Allen isn’t accurate? We all know that’s not true. You’re still rolling with the “Lamar is a running back, not a quarterback” narrative that has been said about him since he was drafted. He has proven he’s not just a running back. Is running a huge part of his game? Yes! Does he make plays because people are defending the run? Yes! Can he stop back 35 times and best a team? Probably not! That offense also isn’t built for that type of game plan though. I do think the Ravens run a simple offense for him, but you don’t lead the league in touchdown passes if you’re a terrible quarterback. Like I said, I would rather have Josh and I don’t think Lamar can bring his team back, but your view on him is way off. I’m just glad the Bills aren’t taking him as lightly as you are 

I’m not taking him lightly lol you just said all the things I said about him that’s all. I just don’t think his a guy 4 years down the road you will have to worry about. Give me a guy that can play from the pocket 

7 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

I see your point about being a next level runner.

We’ll have to agree to disagree when it comes to him being the best athlete on the field though. If Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are on the same field, Josh Allen is the better athlete in my opinion.

Good back and forth, bro!

Tens years from Now Allen will still be playing for a championship Lamar will be out of the league 

• Like (+1) 1

Lots of people picking the Ravens. I don’t get it. They whooped on the worst teams in the NFL down the stretch and struggled to score points against an iffy Titans D. We have the better record, the same unbeaten streak, the better QB. We had a close finish against the Colts and now everyone thinks we are gonna have a hard time tomorrow? I don’t. I was maybe too arrogant about it last week and I underestimated the Colts. But I’ll be damned if we don’t pull this off tomorrow. This team is ready.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Big C said:

Lots of people picking the Ravens. I don’t get it. They whooped on the worst teams in the NFL down the stretch and struggled to score points against an iffy Titans D. We have the better record, the same unbeaten streak, the better QB. We had a close finish against the Colts and now everyone thinks we are gonna have a hard time tomorrow? I don’t. I was maybe too arrogant about it last week and I underestimated the Colts. But I’ll be damned if we don’t pull this off tomorrow. This team is ready.

I'm with you on this....as the week has gone on, I've gotten more confident about this game.

I'm more concerned with getting through this game without any injuries. Ravens D plays a physical bordering on dirty style of game. They will go after Diggs, they will go after Beasley, they will go after Allen...especially if the Bills jump out to an early lead. 

Lets get this win and get through the game healthy!!

• Like (+1) 1

"Josh Allen has gone unbeaten against top 10 defenses this season"

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/scouting-report-josh-allen-has-gone-unbeaten-against-top-10-defenses-this-season/article_c99bcb16-5747-11eb-b2b0-2f58b883e0a8.amp.html

When the Bills throw: Josh Allen made plays outside of the pocket last week against the Colts. According to analytics website Pro Football Focus, Allen had 117 passing yards outside the pocket against Indianapolis, most in his career. Baltimore limited opponents to 4.79 yards per attempt on passes outside the pocket this season, which was third in the NFL, so Allen will be challenged.

Prediction: Bills 27, Ravens 24.

• Like (+1) 1