Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

It’s because LJ finally got the playoff monkey off his back and their defense completely stopped the second most potent offense (in terms of yards) in the league. 

Titans offense runs through Henry and they managed to take him out of the game 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

why does it matter? lol 

the season is over. winning streaks and records don't matter in the playoffs. its win or go home. 

he wins games. end of discussion 

So does Allen but that doesn't stop you from your continual negativity about the Bills.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Obviously I don't care because the Bills are gonna win.... 😁

I have no doubt they will , after this game everyone ( especially in the national media) will be talking about Josh Allen how he and our WR’s sliced and diced the ravens defense, 

and Lamar can RIP until next season !!!

GO BILLS BABY !!! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Titans offense runs through Henry and they managed to take him out of the game 

Like I said...

This week the Ravens will also face the number two offense in the league. But we pose a completely different kind of challenge for their defense. 

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

how does me saying another QB is good negativity about the bills 

get a grip 

It doesn't. 98% of your posts are negative Bills and pumping up how great the team we face every week is though.  Perhaps you should not be so negative all the time when it comes to your own team.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, K-9 said:

It’s because LJ finally got the playoff monkey off his back and their defense completely stopped the second most potent offense (in terms of yards) in the league. 

Beat the only playoff offense that might be more one dimensional than them.

40 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'm not sure on that it felt like the Colts got their running game going on the outside not up the gut.

I agree  and feel like most teams gash us more to the left with stretch zone blocking, especially if they have receivers who are willing to block and get a hat on hat - RBs have had a lot of success either bouncing outside or finding the cutback lanes.

The Rams were able to gash us on strong side runs off tackle with a kind of modified duo run concept where offensive linemen rather than pulling shoot a gap to get to the 2nd level linebackers/safeties but they added a twist of having their jet motion player come back with a crack block.  I have not seen a lot of other teams try that with us - the Titans had some success running a few of those plays, but scheme-wise I think our D-Line has done a better job getting off those blocks and attacking that.

I seriously hope Beane goes out and gets a big ol' run stuffer for us. The kind of guy that can take a few sumo steps and push the pocket, can anchor and not get moved off his spot, stuffs any runs up the middle, and has his own gravity well that demands two blockers to limit the run blocking options teams can use elsewhere. We get that kind of guy on 1st and 2nd down we can better put teams in longer 3rd down situations. Probably the easiest shot in the arm to free up our pass rushers from facing double-teams.

There are a few of those IDL guys worth a look in the later rounds of this year's draft, I don't think they would have to sell the farm to land one - not sure how much Star has left in the tank.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Be that as it may, it’s the main reason for the narrative being built around the Ravens all week. 

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Baltimore's strengths are Buffalos weaknesses though, and vise versa it seems. Going to be interesting, I hope the game-planing is on point. I'm a little nervous.

At 1:30 is the TD run by Lamar.

Watch #58 on the Titans. 

Made me immediately think of what Sal said today about playing Lamar and what the Bills players are saying.  "You have to attack, you can't get caught kinda standing around."

I know he gets knocked down here.  But if I see any Bill do that you get him off the field. 

Sell out and play every play on D like the game is on the line.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Four falls of Buffalo on ESPN 2 right now if anyone cares 

It's an excellent doc, though painful to watch.  It's hard to watch the reactions of guys like Bruce & Thurman as they're watching certain plays and clearly lamenting what could have been.

We really need to win one.  That's really all it takes to erase all of the heartache & disappointment - not just from those 4 runs, but from the near 3 decades since.  

• Like (+1) 2