Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

With the way the weather changes in wester NY we may not know until 5 seconds before kickoff!

As an example, the Indianapolis snow game in '17:

We parked under sunshine.

We walked to the stadium under sunshine.

We passed through ticketing into a blizzard.

'ya gotta love Buffalo.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

With the way the weather changes in wester NY we may not know until 5 seconds before kickoff!

Sounds like where I live in Saskatchewan..... This time last year it was -35 and blizzarding. Today it's plus 3 and raining lol.....

• Haha (+1) 1

The NFL is going to do whatever necessary to keep players on the field.  They will test these guys 10x and if one of them is negative they will let them play. We are down to  7 NFL games left in the season.  I am pretty confident we won't be hearing too much about COVID any longer.

Just now, BITE ME said:

The NFL is going to do whatever necessary to keep players on the field.  They will test these guys 10x and if one of them is negative they will let them play. We are down to  7 NFL games left in the season.  I am pretty confident we won't be hearing too much about COVID any longer.

Tell that to the Browns 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Lmao. Not 17..Not diggs because he just interviewed. 

Your just full of crap. Everyone report him please. 

Sal C just said he looked into it and it was a fake account. For an hour nobody was tweeting me back. Got worried.

I did not start a thread, I clearly said it was a rumor that was going around and posted it here.

Good luck boys. I’ma man of my word and will be off.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Tough to compare last week vs this week.  Buffalo is a team specific game plan.  Espically, in the playoffs.  I think this is why they experimented with 3 Lbs for a significant time in the first half vs Miami.  I think Klien sees the field a good amount.  Baltimore will run 2 3 te sets with a fb.  Nickle wont hold up consistantly.  I think they try to feel the flow.  Ideally, a db needs to be positioned to where Jackson runs.  Whether its a nickleback or saftey.  

So go to this site for specifics on OFF formation use by team  https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/personnel-grouping-frequency.html

Per this site, Ravens use 12, 21 or 22 formation with only 2 or 1 WR on field 42% of the time.  They have highest play success rate with 22 formation > 61%.  These 3 formations are where it might make sense to use 3 LBs and explain why Lorenzo Alexander played 70% of Defensive snaps last year vs Ravens.

• Like (+1) 1