Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

The QB class of 2018 3 seasons later enters into the 2021 Divisional round of the playoffs with 3 of its top young guns representing teams from the AFC. One Patrick Mahomes.

For a chance at greatness they now have to defeat each other along with the defending Superbowl Champs.

Oh my Josh...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 2

Baltimore does not have a weakness on defense.  They are very limited on O but their front, their secondary, and their LBs are all fantastic.  The Bills need to attack this with their strength, Josh Allen's arm.  No 3 straight runs up the middle, Daboll.  This is the type of game to give Allen 45+ passing attempts.  Maybe they'll get an INT or two but the Ravens are built to beat playoff teams 20-13 like they did today (I don't trust the hype of their last few regular season games against some truly garbageous defenses.)  If the Bills score 25 or more they win IMO.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Buffalo should win.

I'm not supremely confident we will win, but we should.

We're the better team in all 3 phases. Nonetheless I'm a longterm Bills fan and have a healthy amount of respect for any NFL team the Bills play.

I feel about the same way. Fairly confident. On the other hand Lamar Jackson and the Ravens are scary good running the football. Buffalo's D this season at times has been even scarier bad trying to stop the run. Jackson has elite running skills. The strength on weakness bothers me. The possibilities of bad weather also bothers me.

Awesome matchup!

2 hours ago, Process said:

Anyone that says they are afraid of the Ravens, or that they are praying for us to have a chance, is getting banned. I already confirmed with @Chandler#81

You are fans of an 13-3 football team, and one of the best teams in the league. Start acting like it.

🤣 Sorry to disappoint. The Ravens scare the HELL outta me. They remind me of the early 90’s Eagles with ferocious Defense and a crazy QB who can throw 99 yard TDs and run for a hundred more! Beating them would be a MAJOR accomplishment! 

btw, we’re 14-3 and could break another team record -for total wins in a season (15) and STILL not win a SB, thanks to the additional playoff team this year. So, we got That goin’ for us -which is nice..

1F67C9E4-E9EC-4FA7-A300-0B96160A7B6A.jpeg

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

🤣 Sorry to disappoint. The Ravens scare the HELL outta me. They remind me of the early 90’s Eagles with ferocious Defense and a crazy QB who can throw 99 yard TDs and run for a hundred more! Beating them would be a MAJOR accomplishment! 

btw, we’re 14-3 and could break another team record -for total wins in a season (15) and STILL not win a SB, thanks to the additional playoff team this year. So, we got That goin’ for us -which is nice..

Its such a shame (it looks like she's saying) 

Sorry man, I've been wanting to use that on someone.

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This is the AFC championship game. 

Firmly believe the winner is going to the SB

The Defending Champs say 👋

3 hours ago, bobobonators said:

We hung 26 on the steelers and 35 on the rams. Now is not the time to get scared of the Ravens. 

& 30 on the Raiders, 44 on the Seahawks, 32 on the Cardinals, 34 on the 49ers, 48 on the Broncos, 38 on the Patriots* and 87 in 2 games against Miami.

1 hour ago, Figster said:

The QB class of 2018 3 seasons later enters into the 2021 Divisional round of the playoffs with 3 of its top young guns representing teams from the AFC. One Patrick Mahomes.

For a chance at greatness they now have to defeat each other along with the defending Superbowl Champs.

Oh my Josh...

Very reminiscent of the ‘83 Class so far. Blackledge/Rosen washed out. O’Brien/Darnold competent. Elway/Marino/Kelly 1st Ballot HOFers.

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think there defensive stats are misleading do to strength of schedule. 

We have already beat and in some cases torched the best defenses in the league.. For me the problem isn't scoring points.. I trust Josh to put up points when needed.

In ways we are a good match up for then.. There CB's are Solid and they don't allow a lot of points. The bad thing for them is we figured them out last year.. We have a way improved Josh and a guy named Diggs...  Baltimore's issue is with stopping TE's and Slot receivers. We force spread offense on them and expect Beasley and Davis to have a big game.

There Passing is worst in the League. We don't have to sit in coverage and force them to pass instead well disguised run blitzes. our advantage 

we win by 10

Jesus H. Christ! Quit school, didn’t ya, Whippersnapper!

AF9D70DC-E31B-4138-A4CB-0FF8CDD75966.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Stop painting your nails purple and smoking the devil's lettuce. That'll help.

Also, the key to beating Baltimore is score early.

Look, that offense struggled against a crappy titans defense. How do you think they can keep up with ours?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

My 3 keys...

Daboll do better

Play contain

Tackle way better this week

We need a better offensive plan this week.  No head scratchers this week Daboll.  Do what got you here. 

Baltimore is going to get some yards.  It's just going to happen.  Can't stop them all day. Need to tackle and limit that. For the love of god contain Lamar.

If we had last years defense there would be no doubt in my mind that we would blow this team out.  We don't though so I don't know that the Bills can do the same this year.  I have complete confidence we will get points this year though... barring Daboll holding this team back again this week.

Baltimore is a huge man to man team so Josh should be able to eat all night with Diggs 

2 minutes ago, Albanybillsbacker said:

The forecasted snow and wind scares me...we need to be able to pass. 

It says less then a inch so real just 15 mph winds to worry about 

This weekend we will have our answer on who the best QB is out if the 2018 draft class 

Anyone listen to Lamar after the game?  Man, it still sounds like this past playoff failures haunt him, even after their win.  I don't believe he has beaten his case of the "yips" yet.  Fluster him and the defense could have a few opportune turnovers that could change the game.  

The baltimore Dline scares me, but if we can beat them, we can beat any team.  

13 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Baltimore is a huge man to man team so Josh should be able to eat all night with Diggs 

It says less then a inch so real just 15 mph winds to worry about 

This weekend we will have our answer on who the best QB is out if the 2018 draft class 

This weekend is not going to decide who the best QB is.  The next 15 years will.  Lamar is the best so far because of his legs.  He wont be running around like that in his mid 30's.   Three years does not a career make.