Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Are the Bills the only division winners to advance out of the wildcard round?

As for the weather, the Ravens struggled in the rain in the 4th quarter against NE earlier this year.  The automatic assumption that bad weather favors Baltimore is misplaced IMO.

New Orleans 

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

As for the weather, the Ravens struggled in the rain in the 4th quarter against NE earlier this year.  The automatic assumption that bad weather favors Baltimore is misplaced IMO.

The Saints.

Edited by Beast

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

I don’t know why it would favor them...

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know why it would favor them...

It doesn't favor either team, imo.

Sloppy weather football just sucks to watch.

Unless of course, your team wins.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Hard to get a soft opponent in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I think I'd rather see Baltimore than Tennessee honestly. They really bottled Henry up somehow but I thought the Titans had the more complete offense. Plus Henry, I don't think our D could have done that. 

Agreed. The Titans offense is a better version of the Colts offense. I had no interest in facing them. The Ravens are pretty one dimensional on offense BUT they do that dimension really really well. You just have to shut down Lamar as a runner and score points. As long as we pass the ball I believe we can score on anybody. Their defense doesn't scare me. Just contain Lamar and put a good offensive game plan together. That's the recipe for victory.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2