Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

Just hope the weather is decent. That notion let them come here to play in Jan. is so antiquated.

... but it might be chilly!

If it takes away Lamar's elusiveness, then I'm all for it.  I think you have to get a quick lead and make him pass the ball... that's the path to victory.

• Like (+1) 2

I was hoping we’d avoid Baltimore.  They have been one of the hotter teams in the league as of late and seems like LJ8 is looking more like the player that won the MVP last year.  Really worried about our run defense.  We got gashed for some big runs by the Colts.  It must be better against Ravens or it will be bad news for us.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

Oh dang we have to play that team everyone is scared of.

d5w986b-596bcbc0-ac38-45dd-baa9-2e0aca24

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Are the Bills the only division winners to advance out of the wildcard round?

As for the weather, the Ravens struggled in the rain in the 4th quarter against NE earlier this year.  The automatic assumption that bad weather favors Baltimore is misplaced IMO.

Saints.

If we slow down his running then the bad weather would make his bad passing worse.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

Hard to get a soft opponent in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I think I'd rather see Baltimore than Tennessee honestly. They really bottled Henry up somehow but I thought the Titans had the more complete offense. Plus Henry, I don't think our D could have done that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6