Red uniforms vs Ravens?

13 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Of course, they are a terrible jersey. That isn’t the reason why I was proposing we go red. I was just wondering if it would help to maximize visibility in the snow.

Visibility is why the Bills changed to red helmets...to make it easier to see the receivers. If memory serves, all the other division teams had white helmets at the time.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, CSBill said:

If this is a real thing, I'm all for it!

5 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

Visibility is why the Bills changed to red helmets...to make it easier to see the receivers. If memory serves, all the other division teams had white helmets at the time.

If we want Baltimore to wear white, and we want to enhance Josh's visibility of our receivers, wear the all red!

I assume Baltimore would have to wear white at that point.

2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

When is the last time we wore our red helmets? 

The Bills switched back to the white helmets in 2011. If you're asking from a strictly historical perspective. 

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

If we want Baltimore to wear white, and we want to enhance Josh's visibility of our receivers, wear the all red!

I assume Baltimore would have to wear white at that point.

Not necessarily.  My point was red stands out against white. Red helmets vs white, and red uniforms against a white, snowy backdrop. 

I prefer the blue on white, but will be ok with whatever is chosen. 

On 1/11/2021 at 2:47 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

When is the last time we wore our red helmets? 

last game of 2010 season - we ditched the dark CFL look in 2011.  

On 1/11/2021 at 2:45 PM, Fleezoid said:

yes done for 1984 season - Joe Ferguson's last year as starter - to help differentiate our guys from other AFC East helmets as Fins, Pats, Jets and Colts all had white helmet.  Didn't help Fergy and we were stuck with that awful look for another 26 years.

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

I don’t believe the red color rush are an option for the playoffs. I’m not a fan of those at all, so no upset about it. It should be announced soon, but I think we’ll get blue on white. 

Yeah, I'm thinking the NFL probably prohibits the "alternative" uniforms or different helmet decals during the playoffs.  Bills can go all blue, all white, or a combo.  No red, no throwback helmet.

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Hate to break it to you. 

Red it is not.  

if you paid attention (or are as anal as I am) the clue to the color is out there.  

Hopefully not a white out...

• Agree 1