Red uniforms vs Ravens?

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Of course, they are a terrible jersey. That isn’t the reason why I was proposing we go red. I was just wondering if it would help to maximize visibility in the snow.

I get what you're saying.

2 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Yes... i dont care if it looks good or not but if it gives Josh Allen an advantage in a playoff game then im all for it. This is playoffs... we come to play good not look good 

This, I don’t care if we look like *****, I want to win. If wearing red helps Josh see better in the snow, than so be it. 

11 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

They should wear all white so the Ravens can't see us. Make Balt wear their dark uni's.

If by some chance there is snow like the snowvertime game that would be disastrous !! With White snow and the Bills being in White uni's if it would snow as hard as it did that game JA couldn't see his receivers .

That's why in that game and IMHO any game played at the Ralph especially this time of year either the Red or blue uni's should be the choice just makes sense . Sure the whites are a good look but not in a snow storm and this time of year in B/lo you never know what the weather might turn into so i would rather be safe than sorry ...

If the Ravens wear a dark color it would play to them having a advantage if inclement weather (snow) does happen to show up .