Red uniforms vs Ravens?

31 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Please no.  No "alt" uniforms in the playoffs!!! :beer:

I’m almost positive there are no “alt” uniforms allowed at all for playoff games. I believe every team has to wear their normal home or away uniforms, tops and pants. I believe that’s been the rule for as long as I can remember unless someone can show where it’s happened differently. 

42 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

They should wear all white so the Ravens can't see us. Make Balt wear their dark uni's.

But what if it doesn't snow? 

We are playing the night game and then we can't see them! 

Gotta keep this 4d chess match up to the last minute. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Will we wear red since we are expecting snow? Seems like that would be a smart strategic move. Are we even allowed to wear them? 

We wear Red, they wear their Barney purple uniforms and it will be a color fest game....

Just now, Gonzonzo said:

We need to use blue shirt, so the ravens cant use their black .

I believe the black color makes easier to Lamar hide the ball in the RPO or option plays.

True. I don’t think the snow is going to be that heavy anyways, and if it easier to defend the RPO, then we should force the ravens to wear white. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Billznut said:

I’m almost positive there are no “alt” uniforms allowed at all for playoff games. I believe every team has to wear their normal home or away uniforms, tops and pants. I believe that’s been the rule for as long as I can remember unless someone can show where it’s happened differently. 

The Rams were given dispensation to wear their throwback blue/yellow in the Super Bowl vs. the Pats... likely because the sets they were stuck with from St Louis (they were waiting on the new LA stadium was completed to do a redesign) looked like 💩.

IIRC, the Saints also wore their beautiful Color Rush set a couple of times in the playoffs.

I’m hoping & expecting that we’ll be wearing the blue jersey & white pants.

2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Will we wear red since we are expecting snow? Seems like that would be a smart strategic move. Are we even allowed to wear them? 

Hope not. They need to burn those damn things. Look like long Johns.