Bills -2.5 favorites vs ravens

BillsMafi$

So the Ravens played the NFCE and AFCS.  Not exactly a powerhouse schedule, and all the love they won their last 5, only one, the Browns had a winning record.

TN, as has been stated could’ve won that game.  They were stubborn on the run when the Ravens were selling out to stop King Henry.  Had Vrabel just kept to the air, the Ravens were exposed.  Against us, the Ravens are I bet going to try to take away the pass.  Given that no team has been able to do that with success this year, we should be fine.  The Titans was a fluke in that we didn’t have a healthy Edmunds, Tre, and Milano were out.  Feliciano was not activated either and we didn’t figure out our line at that point.  The Ravens are not the Chiefs, and we have stopped the run when it mattered against someone like a Henry.

We are going to be ok.  It won’t be easy, but we can and should win.  It won’t be a routing, but I can see a 24-17 win.   Not my prediction yet, just spitballing.

Sal made a good point this Monday.  It’s not last year that we couldn’t contain their defense, we just couldn’t score and Allen was sacked 6 times.  In 2019, they played a lot of 13 personnel, but they lost Hurst in a trade to MN.

We are the second best scoring team in the NFL very close behind GB.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Ravens are not a traditional run team. IMO an icy surface hurts Lamar Jackson. Jackson is also not use to throwing in cold snowy weather. 

I don't think they get an advantage. 

Any weather that makes Buffalo passing attack more difficult is an advantage to the Ravens. 

The Ravens are also a cold weather team, its not like they are a Florida team. They play in cold in Baltimore. 

3 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

Very interesting thank you for sharing.

Biggest key to me for the defense:

Lamar will get his yards. Dobbins will too. Red. Zone. Defense. Hold them to FG's

Win the turnover battle. Max 1 Turnover for the Bills.

be respectable running the ball to keep Baltimore off the field offensively.

And we will win.

53 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

We are going to use a heavy dose of 4 WRs for sure

3 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

Any weather that makes Buffalo passing attack more difficult is an advantage to the Ravens. 

The Ravens are also a cold weather team, its not like they are a Florida team. They play in cold in Baltimore. 

Ravens are a physical team that will likely play better in the cold. The weather is definitely not going to provide us with an advantage. They have played plenty of cold prime time games in Pitt too. 

4 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

snow favors the offense

they know where they are going

40 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Where are you all seeing bad weather? It’s looking like mid 30’s and pretty clear right now, I think. 

Yeah it looks like pretty average night, not even that cold compared to what it could be.  Shouldn't be a factor either way.  Let 'em play!

On 1/10/2021 at 9:55 PM, Strethor said:

The Bills will be the favorites. Home Field 

Technically -3 is Considered even with home-Field field so the bills are not even the favorites in this game as far as the money line I bet

• Agree 1