Bills -2.5 favorites vs ravens

BillsMafi$

2 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Just don’t defer please McD

Why not?

Get the last possession of the first half and score then score again on the first possession of the 3rd.

Double dipping is good :)

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

the Bills should play Humble in the close game. 

Browns and Ravens are on a HIGH. Lamar thinks he's back to MVP level    Both Might be too over confident.  

I think with the monkey off their back the Bills play a lot looser this week

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

I'm not a betting man, but won't be surprised if Raven eventually become a slim favorite.

Definitely NOT the matchup I was hoping for.

What matchup was better in the second round of the playoffs? Steelers wouldve been nice but thats the reason why they lost to the browns lol titans indy and Cleveland are all worse matchups imo...Baltimore is very one dimensional and they like to play a lot of man defense 

16 hours ago, Blazman11 said:

Not afraid of Balt. Great, they can run and we are weak against the run. Can they score 30?  As that’s what it will take. I bet McDermott learned a lot this week and doesn’t allow field position to be a problem for an entire half. Let Balt run, keep backside and gap integrity and use the sidelines as another defender. Stay disciplined and make the tackles you missed this week. 

Balt is Miami with a faster QB. Bills by 20 and a relatively stress free game. 

So we should play our backups in the second half ?

8 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

I’m glad the score thread isn’t up right now because my early week prediction is the Ravens winning and winning big. 

You probably had the Bills at 7-9 for season as well.  Nothing to see here...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

I’m glad the score thread isn’t up right now because my early week prediction is the Ravens winning and winning big. 

I will definitely be looking forward to you’re later week prediction 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 1/11/2021 at 12:22 AM, Putin said:

All we got going for us on offense is JA , Diggs and  Davis , Beasley is a worrier but he’s not even close being 100% and Brown 0 catches on 4 targets against below average Colts secondary will have to do A LOT better then that , 

IMO our defense will have to play lights out and hold the Ravens under 150 yards rushing for us to win , 

All we got going for us on offense is ....the hottest qb in football and top 2 receiving corp in the league lol. If Davis can make plays like last week are you kidding? Why are we minimizing our greatest strength