Bills -2.5 favorites vs ravens

BillsMafi$

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Want to be world champions?

Then just plain beat everyone they put in front of you.

We don’t have to play them...they have to play us.

Contemplating a potential overtime, I figured if it happens, the Colts win by fluke- we win by being the better team.  100% the Bills are the team nobody wants to play.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Billy Claude said:

It was the regular season but the Ravens shut down the Colts 24 - 10 and had the 2nd ranked defense vs. 10th for the Colts. Their defense certainly looked pretty good today except for the first quarter.   Certainly they are beatable but I would have rather have had just about any other team.

In no way am I saying the ravens are not elite, cuz they are. Im saying I dont think there was a team this week that played as solid as the Colts did. We beat the Colts cuz Allen was dynamic and couldn't be schemed against. Im not anymore scared of the ravens than the Colts we played. But the bills will have to play lights out cuz the ravens will be red hot.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Drew21PA said:

The ravens have played NO ONE in the pat 6 weeks - unreal...

Well they just beat a good Titans team, and I wouldn’t say the Bills competition had been too strong toward the end of the season. 

I am definitely worried about this game. This is a tough match up for us. The Bills will need to play their very best game... and unless our defense decides they want to be elite again, I have a feeling this will be on Josh’s shoulders once again. We can win.. any given Sunday... but can’t say I feel confident after watching the Ravens today. 

These games can go either way as that Indy game showed us.

We had the football gods weigh in on that last game with recovered fumbles and a chip-shot FG from Indy doinking off the posts. Stuff happens, but going to be exciting to watch either way. I am just not used to watching games that have meaning this deep into the year. I was shocked we earned that 1st playoff last year and now we are into the 2nd round.

Would feel better if we had better horses up front to stop the run this year, but hey the Bills have to ride the horses that got them here.

One thing for sure is that McD and the coaches are going to be burning the midnight oil coming up with the best plan they can. Dabs got that interview out of the way and perhaps will be able to devote his undivided attention to this upcoming match up.

Edited by WideNine

1 hour ago, Process said:

20mph winds does not favor us lol. Elite pass game/no run game vs no pass game/elite run game. 

Anything that disrupts the passing game favors them, heavily. 

Not when the Ravens are down by 14pts :) 

5 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Better study that Kyler Murray tape and find ways to better defend a running QB because you know the Ravens are going to be looking at that game tape.

We’re going to need all (4) WRs to contribute this week, that means you John Brown.

Our defense needs to show this game.  They do, we win.

14 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

No way... this means it will be a ground game. That favors Ravens all day. Gonna be a grind. 

I respectfully disagree unlike other qb's JA is weatherproof. I seen him throw a piece of rice through a keyhole!

2 hours ago, H2o said:

The Bills can beat any team in this league right now. They got the division monkey off of their backs and then got the Playoffs monkey off of their backs, and against a GOOD Indy team at that. I think they come out more loose on offense next week and I expect Frazier/McD to have something cooked up on defense to slow down the running game. Lamar can't throw the ball like Rivers. 

I have no faith in our defense being able to stop the ravens running , 

Just now, ALLEN1QB said:

I respectfully disagree unlike other qb's JA is weatherproof. I seen him throw a piece of rice through a keyhole!

Ha!  Yes, this is true.

Unfortunately he struggled in the wind versus Chiefs (and yes I know Mahomes kind of did too).  The Bills can’t rely on our running game because we don’t really have one. Need Allen throwing lasers.  For the Ravens, if the weather sucks, they can turn to a pretty elite ground attack (which coincidentally is the weakness of our defense).