Bills -2.5 favorites vs ravens

BillsMafi$

3 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I think the Colts could have beat any team in the nfl the way they played us. A few penalties, no turnovers, rivers missed 3 throws the entire game, absolute domination of feild position. The ravens didn't play like that, they made mistakes and didn't play perfect. They are 100% a beatable team.

Yeah, another advantage for us is not having a meathead for a HC. If the Ravens make the same mistakes against us as they did the Titans, they'll find themselves down possibly too far

31 minutes ago, Worstcaseontario said:

Pls be a snow game

That would definitely live up to your screen name.  Literally would favor the Ravens.

We need a crisp, clear, non-windy day.  If Daboll pulls his head out of his butt this week, and lets Allen throw the ball all over the field like we have been doing for 2 months in beating teams up badly, we want a beautiful evening.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I think the Colts could have beat any team in the nfl the way they played us. A few penalties, no turnovers, rivers missed 3 throws the entire game, absolute domination of feild position. The ravens didn't play like that, they made mistakes and didn't play perfect. They are 100% a beatable team.

It was the regular season but the Ravens shut down the Colts 24 - 10 and had the 2nd ranked defense vs. 10th for the Colts. Their defense certainly looked pretty good today except for the first quarter.   Certainly they are beatable but I would have rather have had just about any other team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Blainorama5 said:

I'm not a betting man, but won't be surprised if Raven eventually become a slim favorite.

Definitely NOT the matchup I was hoping for.

There is no chance of the Ravens becoming a favorite @ Buffalo this week, no shot.  Might it swing between Bills -1 to -3.5, yes, but no chance it ever tips to the Ravens side.

This Bills team is way too good for that.

1 hour ago, Strethor said:

The Bills will be the favorites. Home Field 

Not sure that is any advantage. The last several years road teams have won more than home teams...including this week...4-2 for the road teams.

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

It seems to me that Jackson throws many more fastballs than touch passes.  Not sure how high winds limit Jackson.

I'm saying if anyone is gonna have their passing limited due to wind out of Allen and Jackson, its jackson. Allen has an entire career throwing in snow and wind and has the strongest arm in the nfl.