Bills -2.5 favorites vs ravens

BillsMafi$

• BillsMafi$ changed the title to Bills -2.5 favorites ve ravens

The Bills can beat any team in this league right now. They got the division monkey off of their backs and then got the Playoffs monkey off of their backs, and against a GOOD Indy team at that. I think they come out more loose on offense next week and I expect Frazier/McD to have something cooked up on defense to slow down the running game. Lamar can't throw the ball like Rivers. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

They held Lamar pretty much in check a couple of years ago, except for that one busted pass play to his TE.  Bills need to keep attacking and hopefully get in front quickly, forcing Lamar to try to win in the air.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BfloBillsFan said:

They held Lamar pretty much in check a couple of years ago, except for that one busted pass play to his TE.  Bills need to keep attacking and hopefully get in front quickly, forcing Lamar to try to win in the air.

that was late last season!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Ravens and Bills will be a “Pick Em” game by game time... too very different teams and both teams have strengths where the other has weaknesses. Bills need to win the field position game which truly kept their play calling in check this past week. Long fields will kill the Ravens. I think we will be very motivated to avenge last years game. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Question is can we play a game like the Titans today, but make a few more plays and limit some of those big 3 runs Lamar had? 

I think for sure we can. Line reflects my thoughts...slight edge to Ravens with the home points in our favor. 

Will be stoked for this game.

Correct our D is better then the Titans. 

This is the AFC Championship this week folks.  

That's how I'm looking at it. 

7 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Question is can we play a game like the Titans today, but make a few more plays and limit some of those big 3 runs Lamar had? 

I think for sure we can. Line reflects my thoughts...slight edge to Ravens with the home points in our favor. 

Will be stoked for this game.

The titans should have won that game, they REFUSED to abandon the run game. Stacked box, hand off twice and its 3rd and long every possession for tannehill. Yes, lamar had some crazy runs but he didn't take over the game. The bills pass heavy offense is opposite of what the ravens faced today. I honestly think epenesa can be lamars kryptonite.

• Like (+1) 2

The Titans first couple of drives, they were carving up the Ravens defense through the air. After that, for some reason, they went away from what was working and the Ravens were able to control the ball and establish their ground game.

After watching the game today, I’m much more confident with the matchup. If the Bills play the way they are capable of playing, they will control their own destiny.

• Like (+1) 4

• BillsMafi$ changed the title to Bills -2.5 favorites vs ravens