Will Al Michaels Come to Buffalo

judman

11 hours ago, judman said:

Al Michaels didn’t come to town to cover the SNF Pitt/Buf game earlier this year because of the Covid. Tirico subbed for him. 

I heard on WGR that week leading up to the game that Michaels has said he would never set foot in town again. 

What’s that all about?  Is there anything to it?

^ Ahhh the internet.  More proof you can find anything you want on it.  

I believe that he indicated that he and Chris C would be doing the game against the Ravens.

P.S. Prior to the Pittsburgh game, I had heard the bit about him supposedly saying he would not go to Buffalo again, but I have never seen a link to an actual quote (I do not have time to go through this thread to see whether anyone has posted one).  It sounds like this just may have been a rumor.

P.P.S. If he does the Bills-Ravens game, does that mean we can believe in miracles again . . . . 

24 minutes ago, Peter said:

I believe that he indicated that he and Chris C would be doing the game against the Ravens.

P.S. Prior to the Pittsburgh game, I had heard the bit about him supposedly saying he would not go to Buffalo again, but I have never seen a link to an actual quote (I do not have time to go through this thread to see whether anyone has posted one).  It sounds like this just may have been a rumor.

P.P.S. If he does the Bills-Ravens game, does that mean we can believe in miracles again . . . . 

YES!

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If you can pause live tv you can sync the radio call.

Yes I know and I even have a patent for the technology to do it.  Problem is that I have to use the internet feed that is a good 30-90 seconds behind.  When I use my Sirius OTA home radio dock i was usually just 5 seconds behind with the audio.   However during playoffs the local OTA is ahead of audio by 5 seconds or more but the Sat Station is 3 seconds behind the audio and cant pause that audio.   Anyways I was doing that last game but finally was getting to nervous and a buddy I was texting with said announcers not bad.   However I know I can not listen to CC for a second.

11 hours ago, TonyBeets said:

I can already hear Collinsworth praising Lamar Jackson.

But also Josh Allen and everyone else, for both teams.

It's all he does.

I thought Gruden was unlistenable on Monday nights.

CC does the same thing.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

No.

In the Miracle game, the US was the underdog. In Saturday's game, the Ravens are the underdog. No miracles, please.

26 minutes ago, Tuel Time said:

WGR550 just reported that Al Michaels will call next Saturday's game in Buffalo and that he puts ranch on wings

As I mentioned like 20 hours ago in this thread, Al Michaels himself mentioned he and Collinsworth would be in Buffalo next Saturday night at least TWICE on air during the Pitt/Cleveland game, towards the end.

They are coming.

I'm greatly looking forward to Al, not so much Cris.

• Haha (+1) 1