Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Yes, I’ve never understood why so many Bills fans seem to hate the Browns. I want to beat them when we play, and don’t actively root for them, but I have a soft spot for the struggle of Cleveland fans. 

Agreed. Especially given that the original Browns screwed over the city of Cleveland. As long as they don't wind up beating us. We are still the leaders in the misery department and I don't want to hear anyone say otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

This is an effin joke... Pittsburgh wants us to have to play Baltimore... we had such a sweet path to the AFC Championship. I feel like this is two big middle fingers thrown up at us, for embarrashing Pitt... 

All I have to say is this: Cleveland: if you are actually THIS good, take KC out of the picture.

Bills still have the same path... Some of you Bills fans are very sad when it comes to confidence.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

This is an effin joke... Pittsburgh wants us to have to play Baltimore... we had such a sweet path to the AFC Championship. I feel like this is two big middle fingers thrown up at us, for embarrashing Pitt... 

All I have to say is this: Cleveland: if you are actually THIS good, take KC out of the picture.

Couple drinks in tonight bud?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

What’s the game plan against Bal on offence?

Spread them Out?

Problem with that is ravens can get after the passer and have 2 great corners

they are nightmare matchup for us, worst in the NFL probably 

we need to learn how to run the football, Allen cannot be relied on this much moving forward. Especially if the weather is bad. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I really don't think Pittsburgh has sacrificed their season, in record-breaking embarrassing fashion, simply to spite us.

• Agree 1