Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

22 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Bring on the Ravens... our big focus is NOT Lamar. It’s shutting down TEs. If they don’t run, they throw to TEs. We suck at covering them. Let’s see what our strategy becomes to deal with this. Maybe it’s just putting up 30 and letting the chips fall where they may. 

Ravens D is good & their secondary is experienced 

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

All is forgiven :)

Not all those guys were complete ****s, there was one guy that seemed to know as much about the Bills as most Bills fans and toned it down. 

After the Bills SB run and the Steelers got Ben the sports bar we went to turned into a Steelers bar.

It was BRUTAL.  I got Directv because of that!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That is the end of Big Ben I think. He is out. Brees is out. Rivers is 50/50.

Who would have ever thought that Josh 'The Cockroach' McCown would have a chance to outlast them all? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Golden said:

Ravens D is good & their secondary is experienced 

Last years Ravens All pro corner Humphreys is this years 2nd most targeted cb in the league. They mentioned it during the game today. Their defense, when it doesn’t get to the QB constantly, is suspect on the back end. It is not what is was last year. Mobility affects them. Expect some big plays from us from the spread. They match up well against the teams like the Titans and Steelers who don’t threaten with multiple passing threats. We do. We also have team speed on defense which helps against Lamar. 

1 minute ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I will be shocked if Ben lets his last game be a playoff loss to the Browns, especially a loss like this one.

Sorry but he doesn’t have it anymore. It would be even worse for him to come back and have a 6-10 season and finish in last place....

22 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I've come around to this idea. I wouldn't usually draft a RB in the 1st round but our Super Bowl window is now. Even if we let him walk after his rookie deal it could be a great pick.

The thing about him is that he's probably more dangerous catching passes out of the backfield than running it. He can take a screen to the house. 

1 minute ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I will be shocked if Ben lets his last game be a playoff loss to the Browns, especially a loss like this one.

I will be shocked if Ben turns down his $40m due next season.

Ben will be back, but that team will look a lot different with some key FAs that won't be able to be re-signed.  

Colbert will need a top tier draft class

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

4% onside kick recovery rate on the year?? That needs to be overhauled.

I was thinking they should make it so the ball only has to go 5 yards, so there's an equal distance between both teams to the spot where it's a live ball.