Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

10 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Travis Ettienne. I know people will flip their ***** about a 1st round rb, but he's got 4.3 speed and can catch 50-60 passes a year out of the back field. He's a slightly faster Alvin Kamara. 

I've come around to this idea. I wouldn't usually draft a RB in the 1st round but our Super Bowl window is now. Even if we let him walk after his rookie deal it could be a great pick.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2

48-29.

you don’t gift them a TD and not have those other two turnovers for short field TDs..or just limit them to FZGs instead of TDs thisis a one score game.

theD did not make up for some of the turnovers giving positive drive starts.

15 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Travis Ettienne. I know people will flip their ***** about a 1st round rb, but he's got 4.3 speed and can catch 50-60 passes a year out of the back field. He's a slightly faster Alvin Kamara. 

I’ve been thinking this too. We need our Thurman. He’s more than slightly faster I think too 

Edited by Rock-A-Bye Beasley
  • Like (+1) 1

If this is the last of Big Ben, its a weird last game. Almost 500 yards in a game but 4 picks? Overall as a player he is HOF,  but as a man he never really shook that taint of the multiple rape charges or the utter stupidity of riding around and crashing helmetless on his motorcycle. Just seems like an unlikeable character.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

My Pittsburg friend just texted "I'm a Bills fan for the rest of the season".

I think I would hate Pittsburgh less if a company located there had not bought the company I worked for and they and their fans were insufferable. Especially once they caught wind that I was a Bills fan - it was the Steve Johnson "God hates me" era.

Ugh.