Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

Bring on the Ravens... our big focus is NOT Lamar. It’s shutting down TEs. If they don’t run, they throw to TEs. We suck at covering them. Let’s see what our strategy becomes to deal with this. Maybe it’s just putting up 30 and letting the chips fall where they may. 

• Agree 1

Amazing what the right head coach can do for you.  Dude isn't even there and the Browns just steamrolled the Squeelers.  Congratulations to the Cleveland Browns.  Now go to Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs, we'll take care of the Nevermores, and we will see you in Orchard Park two weeks from now.  The Rust Belt Blue Collar Bowl.

6 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Easiest QB jobs in the NFL?

Tannehill, Baker.

We saw today when the run game doesn’t work how much tannehill can struggle.

While baker has made great strides this year , I feel the same for him, as he goes when the run game goes.

Yep that’s why what Allen is doing is so special everyone knows we’re throwing it and we’re still winning think what we could do with a running game.  But in the same breath that probably will be our down fall Allen can’t keep doing it all 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Bring on the Ravens... our big focus is NOT Lamar. It’s shutting down TEs. If they don’t run, they throw to TEs. We suck at covering them. Let’s see what our strategy becomes to deal with this. Maybe it’s just putting up 30 and letting the chips fall where they may. 

M. brown has been good recently. Not sure I completely agree. Their TEs were non existent today. I had Andrews and brown in fantasy this year so I’ve been tracking their production. 

Edited by Rock-A-Bye Beasley