Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

yep sit baker sit Ben. IF if were Alex Van Pelt I would want to know quickly if they are just going through the motions. If they are put your second team in. Cleveland can't afford another Injury.

IF it were a Steeler coach.. I would sit Ben... See what you have in your backup.

rebuild

Mason Rudolph is the backup, correct ? If that’s the case, they know what they have, which is nothing. 

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

yep sit baker sit Ben. IF if were Alex Van Pelt I would want to know quickly if they are just going through the motions. If they are put your second team in. Cleveland can't afford another Injury.

IF it were a Steeler coach.. I would sit Ben... See what you have in your backup.

rebuild

Sit your franchise QB in a playoff game and just give up? 

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

rebuild

mason rudolph? They already did that experiment

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, djp14150 said:

Remrmber buffalo was up by 25 in mid 3rd and Rams came back.

it can happen...

I'll be watching!  I wonder how many will still be writing here in the middle of the 4th quarter.

We'll find out.

1 minute ago, turftoe said:

Plus first and 4th rounders. We had a boatload of OL but we didn't see in Teller what Cleveland did.

We saw he was not a very good pass blockers the time.  He has become pretty solid overall but we can’t keep everyone.  If was has better than what we had they would have kept him.