Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So the Steelers have a chance to try to match the biggest comeback in NFL history—or wait, weren’t we down 35-3 when Reich started his 3rd quarter tear? 

That's exactly right.  32 point deficit (35-3) was when we started to close the gap.

So from that perspective, Pittsburgh's job tonight is easier than ours was back then! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So the Steelers have a chance to try to match the biggest comeback in NFL history—or wait, weren’t we down 35-3 when Reich started his 3rd quarter tear? 

it was 28-3 at half Thrn early 3rd Reich threw a pick 6 making it 35-3

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, djp14150 said:

Game over....what...they play another 30 minutes...

yep sit baker sit Ben. IF if were Alex Van Pelt I would want to know quickly if they are just going through the motions. If they are put your second team in. Cleveland can't afford another Injury.

IF it were a Steeler coach.. I would sit Ben... See what you have in your backup.

rebuild

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Ben seriously needs to retire after tonight/this season.  Three young QBs and two teams in the division are already better.  The team that isn’t better kicked their butt three weeks ago.  2021 will not smile on the Steelers.

They are in a rough spot.  Ben is done, so no QB, later draft picks and $21 Million in the hole.

I love it!

• Like (+1) 1