Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

Just now, blackngolddigger said:

LOL, the Bills were my B team back in the Jim Kelly days.

They were irrelevant for so long, I forgot I liked them. :)

Glad your team is back and hope it lasts.  We're spoiled here with both hockey and football.

yep--Pitt s bad football and hockey yrs are better than most cities good yrs

This game and apparent outcome couldn’t be happening to a more deserving team and fan base. Steeler fans are among the most obnoxious to deal with. Tomlin and Ben have oozed arrogance for years. And JuJu with all his idiotic midfield dancing and running his mouth this week. Yea this is a perfect outcome happening right now. Bye bye Pittsburgh 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Billznut said:

This game and apparent outcome couldn’t be happening to a more deserving team and fan base. Steeler fans are among the most obnoxious to deal with. Tomlin and Ben have oozed arrogance for years. And JuJu with all his idiotic midfield dancing and running his mouth this week. Yea this is a perfect outcome happening right now. Bye bye Pittsburgh 

My hated of the Steelers begins and ends with Big Ben, everything else barely registers at this point. 

5 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Think he’s good, but doesn’t belong in elite status with those 3. But good point on no losing seasons, that’s good. 

He has a Super Bowl win and a .650 career win percentage.  That is elite.

14 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Good to cherry 🍒 pick two misses. Taylor is depth but Star being out brings him into play. Teller according to this board is already in HOF. 

I said he made both good and bad calls, that's not cherry picking. We had Star at the time and I think he cut Taylor hoping he could get him on the practice squad. Taylor was a good pick up for the Browns and so was Teller. I think Callihan has done wonders with him. We got Poyer so that evens things out. I think  Poyer came before Beane but I'm not sure.

• Like (+1) 1