Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

1 minute ago, BITE ME said:

The Chiefs are a good team.  The Ravens are not.  The Bills easily could run into trouble with the Chiefs and Packers.  They aren't losing to a one dimensional offense like the Ravens. If you can't throw the ball you aren't beating the elite 3 QB's.  The Ravens will not even be competitive.

I heard the same kind of talk but it was "they aren't losing to the over the hill Rivers - case closed".   It was too close for comfort.  You can't take anything for granted, at the next step in the playoffs all opponents will be tough.

• Like (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

If we play Baltimore and execute the way we did defensively, scheme wise, last year then we will win the game next Saturday night. Our offense is well beyond where we were a year ago. 

this is right on.   I’m worried that yesterday’s D shows up, getting sliced with runs and TE play.  Will be a test for the D to see if it can adjust.  I like our O against anyone.  

1 minute ago, BITE ME said:

The Chiefs are a good team.  The Ravens are not.  The Bills easily could run into trouble with the Chiefs and Packers.  They aren't losing to a one dimensional offense like the Ravens. If you can't throw the ball you aren't beating the elite 3 QB's.  The Ravens will not even be competitive.

You're probably right. But I went to the season opener last year and am likely scared for life. 
We need to spy LJ with a safety and take away their TEs. Play a zone and one to steal from basketball terms. Their WRs won't kill us. Stop the run including LJ. Take away their TEs. They are beatable. Dobbins (on my fantasy team) does not scare me at all. 

Just now, H2o said:

The Ravens are absolutely a good team. They have an excellent defense and their offense is doing enough. We're going to be down to the best 8 teams in the league after tonight. Baltimore is one of them. 

Good teams don't beat elite teams.  The Ravens are a very flawed team.  They will not be able to score with the elite teams like the Bills, Chiefs, or Packers.

The Packers blowing out the Titans a few weeks back showed me all I needed to see.  There are 3 elite teams and everyone else.  The Bills could easily lose to the Chiefs or Packers. They aren't losing to anyone else.

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

I see a few things personally.

1. ravens rush game against us.

2. Ravens pass rush 

3. ravens corners against us.

I just think if the bills can’t run the ball , (which the haven’t done well all year) the ravens are going to be in Allen’s face all game.

Why don't we see more screens? Or any screens for that matter? 

12 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

How did the Steelers win 12 games?  Especially in the NFL North.

Played the NFC East and AFC South.  And Cincinnati 2x.   Managed to lose to CIN and WFT too.  Paper tiger.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, turftoe said:

Beane has made some good and bad calls. Trading Teller for a couple late rounders looks pretty stupid now. Also could really use Taylor in the middle of our defense.

Taylor?   

Yeah I thought. Teller was okay here.  That was the only real ?? trade for me. 

Just now, BITE ME said:

Good teams don't beat elite teams.  The Ravens are a very flawed team.  They will not be able to score with the elite teams like the Bills, Chiefs, or Packers.

The Packers blowing out the Titans a few weeks back showed me all I needed to see.  There are 3 elite teams and everyone else.  The Bills could easily lose to the Chiefs or Packers. They aren't losing to anyone else.

From your fingers to God's ears, let this be so 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Georgia Bill said:

I heard the same kind of talk but it was "they aren't losing to the over the hill Rivers - case closed".   It was too close for comfort.  You can't take anything for granted, at the next step in the playoffs all opponents will be tough.

Yeah when we played Tennessee and Allen was hot, all week long we were gonna decimate that covid team and end up playing our backups. People act like we’re the only team that can game plan or control the flow of a game. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

It was only close because of field position.  The Bills got their 14 point lead and went to sleep.  That won't happen again.