Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

2 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Jealous of Browns fans. This would be like us beating the hell out of Brady in 2017.. in the playoffs. Can you imagine.

Wish we were playing the Steelers dead corpse next round myself

This is exactly what I was thinking too hahaha

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Dude, you know what a poodle is? 

Cool.

You know what pissed off sarcasm is?

Let me know. 

Your post definitely didn’t seem like sarcasm bud.

Judging by the confused emojis on your post, I sure wasn’t the only one to think that.

Anyways, moving on

4 minutes ago, Bills Fan of Maryland said:

Agreed, to advance in the playoffs you're going to have to beat some good teams. Ravens, Chefs, it doesn't really matter...!

The Chiefs are a good team.  The Ravens are not.  The Bills easily could run into trouble with the Chiefs and Packers.  They aren't losing to a one dimensional offense like the Ravens. If you can't throw the ball you aren't beating the elite 3 QB's.  The Ravens will not even be competitive.

9 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

All about matchups.

I honestly think the ravens is the toughest out for the bills, maybe minus KC.

If they could have avoided them, it would make the road to the SB a lot easier

What matchup scares you the most against the Ravens. Is it Lamar against our D ? Or Allen vs the Ravens D ? We didn’t do bad neutralizing Jackson last season, so I’m not overly concerned about that. Our D has struggled at various points against everyone this season, so that could happen any game. I think the outcome will be decided by what we get from Allen. That will be the determining factor in a playoff exit vs a championship, no matter who we play. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Oh don’t mind him. He says “man up” a lot on here because he thinks preferring one matchup to another has something to do with the masculinity of the poster and that fans can only or should be men. Manly men. 

Lmao. Ya I really don’t get the “man up” comment.

If I was a bills player who said that? Ya fait enough.

But I am a fan sitting on my couch having a whiskey voicing my opinion on who I would rather the bills play lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

If we play Baltimore and execute the way we did defensively, scheme wise, last year then we will win the game next Saturday night. Our offense is well beyond where we were a year ago. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. 

Just now, BITE ME said:

The Chiefs are a good team.  The Ravens are not.  The Bills easily could run into trouble with the Chiefs and Packers.  They aren't losing to a one dimensional offense like the Ravens. If you can't throw the ball you aren't beating the elite 3 QB's.  The Ravens will not even be competitive.

The Ravens are absolutely a good team. They have an excellent defense and their offense is doing enough. We're going to be down to the best 8 teams in the league after tonight. Baltimore is one of them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

What matchup scares you the most against the Ravens. Is it Lamar against our D ? Or Allen vs the Ravens D ? We didn’t do bad neutralizing Jackson last season, so I’m not overly concerned about that. Our D has struggled at various points against everyone this season, so that could happen any game. I think the outcome will be decided by what we get from Allen. That will be the determining factor in a playoff exit vs a championship, no matter who we play. 

I see a few things personally.

1. ravens rush game against us.

2. Ravens pass rush 

3. ravens corners against us.

I just think if the bills can’t run the ball , (which the haven’t done well all year) the ravens are going to be in Allen’s face all game.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, H2o said:

The Ravens are absolutely a good team. They have an excellent defense and their offense is doing enough. We're going to be down to the best 8 teams in the league after tonight. Baltimore is one of them. 

I'm not sure the Browns are. The Titans are better than them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BITE ME said:

Yikes I like your confidence. I get the pass game is bit limited. Otherwise they are excellent in run game, have most explosive player in NFL, and veteran physical D. Other than that I’m with you. 

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

Maybe Beane can commit grand theft larceny again and trade our 1st rd pick next year for TJ Watt😎

Sounds nice. Not sure they’ll go for that though. 
However I do like the idea of trading that 1 for a proven pass rusher who is already signed up to a decent mid-long term  deal.