Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

For everyone saying “you have to beat the best team to win the SB!!” 

Well..... no sh*t. 

But for those of us who have actually watched football all year, we would have preferred to play the Steelers and give the chiefs the try against Baltimore. 

i hope we beat the Ravens next week, but let us be logical. 

Well sure.  Pittsburgh stinks.  No one prefers the Ravens.  But it is what it is, and hoping for a soft matchup in the Elite 8 and dribbling down our legs that the Ravens are so tough seems weak.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

Serves them right for benching their starters last week.

***** the Squeelers and all their fans.

Great point and you wonder if McD was thinking along these lines.  BTW I thought the healthy guys we sat against Miami all had average games yesterday.

1 minute ago, Casey D said:

Well sure.  Pittsburgh stinks.  No one prefers the Ravens.  But it is what it is, and hoping for a soft matchup in the Elite 8 and dribbling down our legs that the Ravens are so tough seems weak.

That’s a fair take. 

8 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Baltimore’s Rush game.

They have been absolutely carving teams up the last 6 weeks with the run and personally I think it’s a bad matchup for the Bills.

Bills can still win, just would prefer Pittsburgh 

Im a fan so I’m not sure what the “man up” comment means, as I will not be playing in the game.

Oh don’t mind him. He says “man up” a lot on here because he thinks preferring one matchup to another has something to do with the masculinity of the poster and that fans can only or should be men. Manly men. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Agreed. I'm pissed and moping, and I wanted to face Pittsburgh, and NOT the Ravens. Why? Pittsburgh would not have been as difficult an opponent as Baltimore. Plain and simple. 

We get it....but please keep posting this over and over for the people just joining the thread

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Jealous of Browns fans. This would be like us beating the hell out of Brady in 2017.. in the playoffs. Can you imagine.

Wish we were playing the Steelers dead corpse next round myself

Right after Pittsburgh rested their starters the week before, essentially saying "You're not a threat".  This is awesome.

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Serves them right for benching their starters last week.

***** the Squeelers and all their fans.

Wouldn't they be playing the Ravens now if they had won that game?

They might be down 52-0 ;)