Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

1 minute ago, boater said:

I'm worried that we'll be cap strapped at skill positions after we pay Josh's big fat contract that he's about to get.

I know what you mean but I'm not worried.  That's a concern for the teams who pay big money to vaguely top-10ish QBs.  For elite QBs the Super Bowl window is the length of their career.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I really don't think Pittsburgh has sacrificed their season, in record-breaking embarrassing fashion, simply to spite us.

Agreed. I'm pissed and moping, and I wanted to face Pittsburgh, and NOT the Ravens. Why? Pittsburgh would not have been as difficult an opponent as Baltimore. Plain and simple. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

I suspect that McBeane and co have already started their game planning against the dirty birds.  Steelers comeback from this beatdown is to quote Mrs. Wormer in Animal House "Doubtful". 

image.png.29fd1cc9eb30435f234f9946fad7d967.png  Mine's bigger than that.

image.png.4d050078adb861b49050a230f5b09500.png I beg your pardon?

image.png.0e5b11b18cda217d6483d16fb675ff96.png My QB, he's bigger than yours.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Meaning quit being scared of inferior opponents.

Get a 14 point lead on Baltimore and it's all but over.

Not scared of them. Just prefer to play Pittsburgh buddy haha is that incorrect in saying that?

Even if you disagree it doesn’t really matter to be honest as it’s my personal opinion on the matter.

7 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

lamar makes Tua look like a pee wee QB

Lamar will throw 3-4 interceptions. I am not the least bit concerned about the Ravens.  They will fall behind early and the Bills secondary will eat the Ravens for lunch.

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Nope... Actually, we beat Pittsburgh, handily, this year. Not sure if you recall, but that's another matter.

We haven't beaten a Lamar Jackson led Ravens team, with a Josh Allen led Bills team. I must be drunk off my rocker, because I am... looking at history, and at what our team is good at matching up against, versus what we struggle with? I guess that if that is what constitutes as drunk, these days, then pour me another.

But...history. You should only be looking at this year because both the Bills and Ravens are different teams then when they played before. Well, maybe not different teams but added personnel. Oh, and the much improved Josh Allen.

• Agree 1