Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

12 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Couple drinks in tonight bud?

Nope... Actually, we beat Pittsburgh, handily, this year. Not sure if you recall, but that's another matter.

We haven't beaten a Lamar Jackson led Ravens team, with a Josh Allen led Bills team. I must be drunk off my rocker, because I am... looking at history, and at what our team is good at matching up against, versus what we struggle with? I guess that if that is what constitutes as drunk, these days, then pour me another.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I agree. I don't the Ravens run game is an easy matchup for Buffalo but I think it is a more multiple, misdirection run game than the real pound the rock style that the Bills really don't like.

Exactly.  I don’t know how we will respond to it, but I do know Cleveland/Indy’s running style scares me a lot more than Baltimore’s.  

Especially when Lamar doesn’t have that pinpoint accuracy / ability to read defenses and convert 3rd down after 3rd down through the air. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Baltimore’s Rush game.

They have been absolutely carving teams up the last 6 weeks with the run and personally I think it’s a bad matchup for the Bills.

Bills can still win, just would prefer Pittsburgh 

Im a fan so I’m not sure what the “man up” comment means, as I will not be playing in the game.

Meaning quit being scared of inferior opponents.

Get a 14 point lead on Baltimore and it's all but over.

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I mean where have some of y’all been? If buffalo has proven one thing it’s that we can play anyone. 
Stop worrying about the opponent, it’s the playoffs and nothing is easy. Enjoy the Pittsburgh beat down 

Agreed, to advance in the playoffs you're going to have to beat some good teams. Ravens, Chefs, it doesn't really matter...!

• Agree 1

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Nope... Actually, we beat Pittsburgh, handily, this year. Not sure if you recall, but that's another matter.

We haven't beaten a Lamar Jackson led Ravens team, with a Josh Allen led Bills team. I must be drunk off my rocker, because I am... looking at history, and at what our team is good at matching up against, versus what we struggle with? I guess that if that is what constitutes as drunk, these days, then pour me another.

You’re saying Pittsburgh is intentionally losing this game so that the bills have to play the ravens? If I read that correctly.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1