Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’m a little concerned by the Ravens, but if we can’t beat the Ravens, how are winning the Super Bowl ? There’s still two games after the divisional round. 

All about matchups.

I honestly think the ravens is the toughest out for the bills, maybe minus KC.

If they could have avoided them, it would make the road to the SB a lot easier

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

the bills and the Ravens are the best teams left.  

I could make an argument that the Packers are very good, and the Chiefs remain elite. I realize the Chiefs haven’t been clicking on all cylinders, but Mahomes is still special. I’m not afraid of the Ravens offense, they aren’t better than other playoff teams. Their D is tough, but the Saints have a nice defense too. Every team left in the playoffs has strengths and weaknesses. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

You do realize not all run games are the same, correct?

Id rather face an athletic, misdirection based run game than a dominant OL/power based run game with a QB that can light it up through the air.   

I agree. I don't the Ravens run game is an easy matchup for Buffalo but I think it is a more multiple, misdirection run game than the real pound the rock style that the Bills really don't like.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Lol terrified of their RB at QB are we?

Man up.

Baltimore’s Rush game.

They have been absolutely carving teams up the last 6 weeks with the run and personally I think it’s a bad matchup for the Bills.

Bills can still win, just would prefer Pittsburgh 

Im a fan so I’m not sure what the “man up” comment means, as I will not be playing in the game.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

All about matchups.

I honestly think the ravens is the toughest out for the bills, maybe minus KC.

If they could have avoided them, it would make the road to the SB a lot easier

You'd still likely have to play KC, so getting there won't really 'be easier' - you still have to beat the top seed in the AFC.

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Steelers backups did better last week

I don’t care how good a team is...it’s hard giving a team defense RDs snd drive starts inside your 35 and win.

that happened with Tennessee.. 3turnovers withdrive starts inside the bills 30 lead to 21 points.

theSteelers have a lot of time to try and come back.