Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

1 minute ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Not going to try to convince you of anything. But if you think for one second that their run game isn't the reason the game was close you just don't know football.

Their run game was only part of the equation.   Rivers being on point and converting 3rd downs at will was of much more significance. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, unclepete said:

Their offense is a lot more explosive than the dolphins. They can actually run the ball. And unfortunately we’ve struggled to stop the run 

I am not worried about one dimensional offenses.  I worry about teams that can run and pass.  The Ravens passing attack is awful. The Bills will be able to shut down their offense. 

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Not sure how they are similar to Miami? QB different skill set, experienced tough D. It’s going to be a very tough game. They are hot as Bills are. Shut down Henry and got great game from Hollywood Brown. 

with the Ravens...they are not designed for comebacks.  Bills need to build up an early multi score lead

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Ravens is terrible matchup for us.  Best run game in the league.

You do realize not all run games are the same, correct?

Id rather face an athletic, misdirection based run game than a dominant OL/power based run game with a QB that can light it up through the air.   

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

The Curse of Juju strikes again  (juju dances on logos they lose he talks trash they lose) he doesnt do nothing they win  🤣

How much of that falls on Tomlin? Steelers don’t fire coaches but this would be one of the biggest free falls in a season. QB and  OL old , weak running game and pending free agents. They are a franchise in trouble. 41 mins to turn it around.

Edited by QLBillsFan

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’m a little concerned by the Ravens, but if we can’t beat the Ravens, how are winning the Super Bowl ? There’s still two games after the divisional round. 

THANK YOU.  :beer:

• Like (+1) 2