Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

Just now, BITE ME said:

Amazing how many people are afraid of the Miami Dolphins 2.0 

The Bills will put the Ravens out to pasture by halftime. It won't be close.

Not sure how they are similar to Miami? QB different skill set, experienced tough D. It’s going to be a very tough game. They are hot as Bills are. Shut down Henry and got great game from Hollywood Brown. 

Just now, Steptide said:

Did we watch the same game? Yes they gave up 163 yards rushing, but do you really think it was the Colts run game that kept it close? 

Not going to try to convince you of anything. But if you think for one second that their run game isn't the reason the game was close you just don't know football.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

So Steelers have been horrible. Maybe worst start in playoff first Quarter history. But if they get 7 here they have a shot. Absolutely everything has gone wrong . Momentum is a funny thing 28-7, get a stop you never know. 

they need to get scores, they need to stop the browns.they need to get some turnovers or good returns to give O a shorter field.

Just now, whatdrought said:

I don’t think the Steelers will come back... but there is this weird dynamic in a situation like this that goes like this: 

- The scoring happened so fast that there’s actually plenty of time.

- the team with all the points starts feeling invincible and playing poorly.

- the team behind can feel defeated and say “screw it, what do we have to lose?” And go for broke. 

if they score here it’s an interesting situation. Didn’t the browns blow a huge lead to the Cowboys?

I believe the same thing happened against the Titans.