Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I was just saying in the other thread it was his worst game of his MVP season. If I remember correctly like 60 of those passing yards was a busted coverage to a tight end for a touchdown on the sideline. 
We lost cause they dialed up the zero blitz all game and Josh missed at minimum 4 deep touchdown throws where the defender was beat and Allen sailed the deep balls 5 yards too far 

One blown coverage and we would have won - no where near the talent on offense that year to beat them 

adopt that game plan again we will win handily now with josh and our offense 

2 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

What did Buffalo get in return for Wyatt Teller?

A 5th and 6th round pick I believe. At the time, it seemed like a good deal, but he has developed into a really good player in the years since. 

I highly doubt he is the best guard in the league as Collinsworth just said (also worth pointing out that he plays between Tretter and Conklin who are excellent), but the trade hasn't aged well for us. One of the few moves by Beane that has burned us. 

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Don’t count the steelers out quite yet. This has that same very Billsy feel to it— big lead, some Fluke plays, etc. Then the other team improbably comes storming back. 

There is definitely enough time for Pitt to do it, if they are going to do it.