Wild Card: evening game Browns at Steelers 8:15 pm NBC

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

The same ppl saying the ravens and Lamar are going to be a cakewalk said that we would beat the colts by 20

just a bunch of clueless homers on here who hardly watch any football outside of Bills games 

I think it was you declaring game over in favor of the Colts while we still had the lead, right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Cleveland will have no chance against KC though, that's mainly why I was rooting for Pittsburgh.

Need the Steelers to come back and win so that the Ravens can go test KC and give them a physical game.

If KC were to lose and we won, we could host the AFC Championship game. Pitssburgh winning gives us a better chance of that happening. 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Ravens have a 10x more explosive offense than the colts 

I don't worry about explosive as much as I worry about a slow death at the hands of a power offense team.

Look if we play the Ravens it will be a dog fight and we could lose.  But your fatalism is over the top.  You're a big time Debbie Downer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The Bills literally went and got Stefon Diggs because they couldn't beat the man coverage of teams like Baltimore last year. Brandon Beane said that.

we couldn’t beat Baltimore bc our defense couldn’t stop Lamar pass game