3, 15, 11, 6, 4

Kaenon

On 1/11/2021 at 12:40 PM, buffaloboyinATL said:

Oh man, now I remember that.  I must have drank that memory away when it happened.

Its actually pretty easy to forget, I am pretty passionate about the Bills, but under that scenario of when it happened, and the insignificance of the game, since it was the end of the season, I just kinda laughed.  :)

• Like (+1) 1

I really wanted to scream at Andre Roberts for taking one or two of those out of the end zone. Especially on that one where he made it to about the 12 and there was a penalty that backed them up to the 6. This was after two or three bad drive starts so you'd think he'd have it in his head to kneel on it if it went into the end zone so they could start at the 25. Mostly any other time I'm fine with him taking a return out of the end zone. But he needed better situational awareness last Saturday. 

On 1/11/2021 at 5:22 AM, Chandler#81 said:

C’mon guys🤦‍♂️. Return Rule #1: Don’t touch the ball if you’ve backpedaled inside your 10 yard line trying to field a punt.

I know y’all are loving dumping on Roberts, but this has no legs. He did the right thing here. It just sucked that it slowly rolled to the 1. 

Just want to mention that is not the rule.  It varies with where the punt is coming from.  This was coming from near our own 40.  In that instance generally you don't let it go unless it is inside the 5 - which it wasn't.  In any event it was Roberts call, and he chose wrong. 

The Bills were supposed to be the ones with the pro bowl returner yet the Colts were better in that area Saturday.  It was not a good day for Roberts, I expect better vs the Ravens.