Why does fox only have 1 wild card game?

HardyBoy

Most of the NFL TV crews these days are straight up bad.

Fox is among the worst. 

Thank goodness Nantz and Romo are doing the Chicago/NO game now, as I otherwise don't have a ton of interest in this game.  I assume NO will win easily and the NFC stuff is just not as relevant to Bills play.

But I'll watch b/c of the announcers.  

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

I’m fine with limiting how many games Fox gets-I thought their camera angles were weird yesterday-not a fan of whatever that Madden style thing they were doing during the game 

They're using cinema cameras with large sensors and shooting wide open to produce shallow depth of field. I love it. 

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Most of the NFL TV crews these days are straight up bad.

Fox is among the worst. 

Thank goodness Nantz and Romo are doing the Chicago/NO game now, as I otherwise don't have a ton of interest in this game.  I assume NO will win easily and the NFC stuff is just not as relevant to Bills play.

But I'll watch b/c of the announcers.  

Nick is great!

1 hour ago, PirateHookerMD said:

Their cameras/picture quality are far superior. If you stream direct from their Fox App you can get 4k as well. 

Im gonna watch the Nickelodeon broadcast today because why not??? 

Actually decided to watch the Nick version with the Kids and it is not bad.  A little crazy with the graphics, but I like Nate and Noah Eagle (Ian’s son) and the girl from All That has been not bad.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Actually decided to watch the Nick version with the Kids and it is not bad.  A little crazy with the graphics, but I like Nate and Noah Eagle (Ian’s son) and the girl from All That has been not bad.

For what it is I think it is really well done. 

I would like to see an HBO broadcast with R-rated commentary for adults!

"That call is bull%*^"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Lagoon Blues said:

Only thing I like about fox is the jam band intros and outros.  Not a fan of troys work.

The tweezer reprise intro for the falcons in the super bowl was so cool.

It's such a regular thing now that my wife just started saying "yes I heard it" before I even ask at this point.