Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

41 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Well weve seen how our D will play Ravens. We honestly did a good job against them last year. Our offense did not do great. We almost beat them. What the Ravens do has not really changed. If anything they've gone back to that. 

Since we played last year we're a lot better...

I’m not sure we’re as strong in the middle of DL as last year, and I think Lamar may have more ability to pass when he rolls out vs running.  Better RBs, no more 3 headed monster at TE.  So differences on both sides

His greatest accomplishment is winning a wildcard game with Lamar Jackson as his QB. Should tell you all you need to know.

The media is still going to slobber over Lamar all week. Going to be unbearable.

Can't wait until they get smoked next week. 

😂

Our D played Lamar terrific last year. I believe it was a 24 16 final . I definitely want Pit but if it is Baltimore,  that'd likely be some dawg fight. 

Besides the Bills , Ravens been playing the best football coming into the playoffs.  

I trust that McD and Frazier dial up a great gameplan for Lamar, make him beat us with his arm. 

39 minutes ago, Process said:

His greatest accomplishment is winning a wildcard game with Lamar Jackson as his QB. Should tell you all you need to know.

The media is still going to slobber over Lamar all week. Going to be unbearable.

Can't wait until they get smoked next week. 

😂

What is with this board and hating on Lamar?

He’s a nightmare matchup and is red hot right now, they are a huge mismatch for us in the playoffs

I think the ravens blow KC out next week. Mahomes has been terrible for weeks now and the ravens defense is better than anything they have faced this season 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I think the ravens blow KC out next week. Mahomes has been terrible for weeks now and the ravens defense is better than anything they have faced this season 

Do you think the Ravens defense now is better than the Ravens defense which they scored 5 TDs on in September?

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

He’s a nightmare matchup and is red hot right now, they are a huge mismatch for us in the playoffs

This wouldn't surprise me. If we take care of what we need to, I think the Ravens will be coming to Buffalo.

3 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Anyone have a handle on the temperature in Baltimore? Who are the fans cheering for tonight? Rematch with KC or playing the Bills who they beat last season?

I'd bet some of them are posting about how many on this board are afraid of facing them.

3 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Anyone have a handle on the temperature in Baltimore? Who are the fans cheering for tonight? Rematch with KC or playing the Bills who they beat last season?

So I checked a Ravens board and basically it's about a third wanting Buffalo, a third wanting KC (both of those of course based on who they think would be a better matchup) and the other third like some on this board - saying it doesn't matter because they can beat anybody so bring it on.   Seems their biggest problem is bringing themselves to cheer for either the Browns or Steelers tonight 😄

• Thank you (+1) 1

The only reason I prefer the steelers over the ravens is I see steelers/chiefs as an easier path. If the chiefs get a tune up with the browns while we are beating ourselves down with Baltimore the KC game would be much tougher.

I do believe we could beat Baltimore as long as we don't fall behind and let them play their game.

11 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

The only reason I prefer the steelers over the ravens is I see steelers/chiefs as an easier path. If the chiefs get a tune up with the browns while we are beating ourselves down with Baltimore the KC game would be much tougher.

I do believe we could beat Baltimore as long as we don't fall behind and let them play their game.

Allen had a terrible game last year vs Baltimore iirc. I think they really got to him. I think Steelers D is good too, but at least he’s seen it recently And did some good things. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Probably the amount of doubt, derision and other unpleasant ways the media has treated Josh and how some fans in turn see how Lamar has (their perception) not been questioned and have been relatively viewed as capable during that time. Obviously Lamar has shown a lot more than Allen up until this point, but then again there are fans who more or less say "f off" to anyone who has doubted Allen in the past and is now changing their tunes. 

8 minutes ago, Reader said:

Probably the amount of doubt, derision and other unpleasant ways the media has treated Josh and how some fans in turn see how Lamar has (their perception) not been questioned and have been relatively viewed as capable during that time. Obviously Lamar has shown a lot more than Allen up until this point, but then again there are fans who more or less say "f off" to anyone who has doubted Allen in the past and is now changing their tunes. 

lamar has got tons of hate by the media and nfl fans alike. so this makes zero sense

He has an amazing season last year and deserves to be praised for that 

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Allen had a terrible game last year vs Baltimore iirc. I think they really got to him. I think Steelers D is good too, but at least he’s seen it recently And did some good things. 

Omg the zero blitz.. 

I swear that was the most frustrating game I have seen from Allen. 
He overthrew at minimum 4 touchdowns on press coverage. He had receivers with a solid 3-4 steps on the defender and Allen rushed it out and it would be 5 yards too deep. I was heartbroken