Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Reporter: “Was Lamar-Ball on display today?”

Lamar: “Oh yes. Yes ma’am”

Josh would have thanked his Oline or something and said they have a lot of work to do...

Yeah, Lamar was pretty classless at the end there, also running into the tunnel, and snubbing Tannehill. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Josh would have thanked his Oline or something and said he has a lot of work to do...

To be fair.. he is not the sharpest tool in the shed..

1 minute ago, DasNootz said:

With Covid nobody should be shaking hands

Who’s got Covid? 

So go beat the hell out of each other for 60 mins, a game that started 3.5 hrs ago, but don’t fist bump or show a little respect....

Nobody has Covid or they wouldn’t be there. These dudes get tested like 3 times a week.  With Covid in the world I guess everyone should just leave the field after the game. Makes since. It’s a BS move and classless.  

That crap there was high school drama.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

With Covid nobody should be shaking hands

So they can block and tackle each other instead?  

Even without an actual  handshake a tap on the should and “good game” with a mask on is not out of the question.  Instead he runs ands skips away like a child.  No Class.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Weatherman said:

I just noticed Lamar Jackson sounds like Mr. T.  I was just waiting for a: “I pity the foo’s”.  Seriously though, this might be the most athletic person to ever play the sport. 

he is up there w the great RBs

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Josh would have thanked his Oline or something and said he has a lot of work to do...

I don't hear him get asked baited questions like "Was Allen-ball on full display today?" though.

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Josh can only dream of a 179 yard 0 TD playoff win.

I was laughing at the passing stat line when it came up. His running is incredible but the way they drool over Lamar is so funny. Josh makes one mistake (fumble) and they'll keep bringing it up all week while going on and on about Lamar's "maturation process being complete".

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is that Lonzo's brother?

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah, Lamar has quite an opinion of himself.

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'm happy about this. I feel like we match up better against the Ravens than the Titans. Not by much, perhaps... but the Titans are a more balanced team.

All that being said... GO STEELERS!!!

I would take the Titans any day over Ravens. Ravens are a tough team to play right now. I think Bills would have lost with how they played vs Colts if that was Ravens. Andrews would have destroyed us and Jackson would have been all over the field.