Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I really like the look of that power run game. I’d love to see is work that wrinkle in. Never know when you might need it. We could absolutely turn Lee Smith into a FB in that role to help us power run. I’m not saying put a FB on the field all the time but I would like it in some spots. Lee Smith would be good in that role.

I thought the Bills we’re going to use Gilliam in that type of role. At least I would like to see that, he also gives real run and pass catching options. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Tannyhill has to step up or this game will get out of hand fast.  Is it me or has Tannyhill looked like Miami Tannyhill this game?

He is who we thought he was.

1 minute ago, Behindenemylines said:

DH looks slow today.  No burst and its hurting their offense big time

And without him, there goes the Titans offense.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

He is who we thought he was.

The end of the Titans reign, if that’s what you could call it, was very predictable. Teams with an average QB who ride their running back to wins aren’t build for long term success in this league. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I’m sorry but that Geico Tag Team remake of “Whoomp! (There It Is)” as “Scoop! (There It Is)” is the best commercial going on TV right now and it’s not close. 

The young ladies reaction makes me laugh every time.  You could just imagine that reaction as a parent. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

The end of the Titans reign, if that’s what you could call it, was very predictable. Teams with an average QB who ride their back aren’t build for long term success in this league. 

Im not so sure about that. they dont seem to be falling thru the floor.

Just now, SirAndrew said:

The end of the Titans reign, if that’s what you could call it, was very predictable. Teams with an average QB who ride their back aren’t build for long term success in this league. 

It was cool that they made the AFCCG last year precisely because it's a style of play that you rarely see work anymore.  But they are not currently built to make deep runs.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I’m sorry but that Geico Tag Team remake of “Whoomp! (There It Is)” as “Scoop! (There It Is)” is the best commercial going on TV right now and it’s not close. 

Yes!

Tennessee is going to get opportunities because the Ravens are still playing one on one defense against the wideouts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I still think 95 South had the better version, but I don't want start a fight with all my fellow Gen Xers so I'll let it go.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1