Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Has anyone noticed that not only did we get the best QB, but we got the best looking QB of the 2018 draft? 

Baker looks like a douche.

Darnold looks like he fits in better at chess club.

Rosen looks inbred

lamar is just one ugly lookin dude. 

Josh has a distinct “big idiot” look to him, but he’s Prince Charming compared to these other dogs. 

It's that cantaloupe farmer look. Pure charisma. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Has anyone noticed that not only did we get the best QB, but we got the best looking QB of the 2018 draft? 

Rosen looks inbred

Josh has a distinct “big idiot” look to him, but he’s Prince Charming compared to these other dogs. 

Baker looks like one of those garden gnomes

rosen looks like big bird 

Allen looks like a giant 5 year old 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

"Bills Super Bowl run comes down to Cleveland tonight imo"

Also, I don't see how anyone watching this game think either team has a chance at beating KC. They both look terrible. 

Bills will beat either of these teams, and are the only ones with a real chance at beating KC. 

As great as it would be to have the AFC championship in Buffalo, I kind of want us to play a KC team who's easily won their divisional game, in Arrowhead, as big underdogs

4 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I agree on Keyshawn too. Strangely, I enjoy Rex in his ESPN role. I know he’s a blowhard, but I find him interesting sometimes. He loves Josh, so maybe that helps. 🤷‍♂️

Rex is pretty good at the studio job

I think its because when he gives an opinion he makes it easy to tell if the opinion is based on fact/what he sees or based on a grudge. Where as a lot of former players its tougher to tell but you know they hold grudges and it effects their opinion

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I so hate that penalty.  Stupid penalty that doesn't matter wipes out a 4th and 33 punt.

Its the first time I can ever remember it being called. 

1 minute ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

If KC loses and we avoid them, I guarantee the talking heads are saying we still haven’t beat KC as a negative on the resume. Not that it matters all that much to me. 

Don’t care.  As Tiger Woods famously said, the trophies looks good on my mantle. 

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Rosen looks inbred

You mean our very own Keith Coogan?

image.thumb.jpeg.64e75ebd74d14ba731fcf1e057ee3903.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Im not scared of KC. If Tenn or Balt took them out though and we win next week then the afc champ game is in Buffalo.  Thats the plus for me.

Thats a fact.  there’s 2 roads.  and the road that requires a Buffalo win at KC is the tougher one.  doesn’t mean they can’t win at KC. it’s just harder 

• Agree 1