Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

ESPN ❤️'s Lamar with everything within them. 

I think it is sad because he isn’t that bad.  They don’t need to sugar coat bad plays or overstate good ones.  It’s like they feel he needs their help/excuses/propping up.  Tannehill is good too.  One of them will lose today.  They will both still be good.  There isn’t shame in it.

A lot of folks thought the Bills would blow out the Colts and now they are worried about the Titans and/or Ravens.

I think those of you should get a grip.

Allen WILL carve up either of these two D's at home. The Colts have a better D than either of these and Allen still had 400 yards of total offense by himself.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I think it is sad because he isn’t that bad.  They don’t need to sugar coat bad plays or overstate good ones.  It’s like they feel he needs their help/excuses/propping up.  Tannehill is good too.  One of them will lose today.  They will both still be good.  There isn’t shame in it.

This is true. Lamar is a good player. He's really the 2nd of his mold, like Vick. I don't hate him. He's fun to watch. At the same time, the absolute slobfest that takes place sometimes is a bit much. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Honestly, the AFC is a monster this year, every team in the tourney can ball.  We just need our coaches on o to let josh cook, and to add enough wrinkles on d to not allow multiple truck drives.

None of these secondaries can hang w allen and our weapons

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1