Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

ESPN for a playoff game, seriously NFL?

Who ya got?  Tenn beat Baltimore in OT 30-24 back in Week 11. 

Since then, Baltimore has gone 5-1 with their 1 loss being the Pittsburgh game they played without many starters due to Covid-19.  But those 5 wins include the Cowboys, Jags, Giants, and Bengals as well as a nail-biter win over the Browns.

Baltimore has the #2 defense on points, #7 on yards, #11 for turnovers.  #8 D for rush yards but that's partly a factor of low attempts; they're #26 for YPA (right next to us, heh).  #6 for pass yards, and that's against higher than average attempts - #4 for YPA.

Tennessee has Henry, and they showed a strong ability to shut down a Ravens Offense that was blistering the league last year.  Baltimore has a chip on their shoulder for losing their first playoff game to Tenn last year.

Wish it were gonna be easier to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

Poor Josh Norman. That view of him get ear-holed to the ground by Henry is going to be played over and over through out the playoffs.  And probably on GMFB until it goes off the air. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Don't like either team. I think we match up much better against the Titans so I'll begrudgingly root for them. Plus I'd love a revenge game for beating us earlier this year.

That said, hopefully the Steelers will win tonight and we won't see either of these teams until the AFC Championship Game if we make it that far.

• Like (+1) 1