SDS

I didn’t even see this thread and magic reactions popped up. Love new toys to play with. 
I like agree, I like the thumbs down and disagree options others have said. 
Either way I’ll have fun with it, that’s the point of being on here right? 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

As in "I hear you, but I choose to ignore you" ?

Yeah that sounds about right. Seems fitting for obvious troll posts. At least I like it better than the "meh" or "confused" for that scenario. 

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Personally I liked it the old way. The like icon is normally used to mean agree and the agree icon isn't very clear anyways. The sarcasm icon is not needed at all. 

Maybe instead of "dislike" or "you suck" we could have a "bad take/hot take" of some sort, maybe a trash can for where the opinion belongs :) image.png.1b52d18fc1deaffd0a98a98b871d2373.png  

Sarcasm emoji makes sense, sarcasm reaction is... what? I'm reacting sarcastically? I recognize you were being sarcastic?

Agree could be like a dark green checkmark and be recognizable as agreement. i.e. image.png.3840cea7eaceef4c5b2b4142b1d8e6dc.png  

2 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Basically the thinking was like/dislike and thumbs up/down can’t coexist even though they are ever so slightly different

i’m not sure anyone asserted that. Those are the two symbols I would use for that reaction.

10 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Maybe instead of "dislike" or "you suck" we could have a "bad take/hot take" of some sort, maybe a trash can for where the opinion belongs :) image.png.1b52d18fc1deaffd0a98a98b871d2373.png  

Sarcasm emoji makes sense, sarcasm reaction is... what? I'm reacting sarcastically? I recognize you were being sarcastic?

Agree could be like a dark green checkmark and be recognizable as agreement. i.e. image.png.3840cea7eaceef4c5b2b4142b1d8e6dc.png  

I was looking at checkmarks earlier for this. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I like the trash can.. 

That’s a good one. 
Maybe they can set it up so if a new thread gets too many trash cans it auto locks 😂😂😂 Let us help out 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I like the trash can.. 

That’s a good one. 
Maybe they can set it up so if a new thread gets too many trash cans it auto locks 😂😂😂 Let us help out 

I was just trying to think of something that's less construed as an attack on the poster, but conveys a negative sentiment toward the opinion posited (gently).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Ralonzo said:

I was just trying to think of something that's less construed as an attack on the poster, but conveys a negative sentiment toward the opinion posited (gently).

Yeah I know the last thing they need is more drama and hurt feelings on here. 
I think you had some good ideas 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, SDS said:

i’m not sure anyone asserted that. Those are the two symbols I would use for that reaction.

I was looking at checkmarks earlier for this. 

Correct nobody did but I figured it was likely if you’re trying to only add a couple

Edited by 34-78-83

10 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Don’t get the sarcasm one 

the poster is the one that determines the use of sarcasm 

aka the need for a sarcasm font 

sarcasm as a ?  

I also don't get it

• Agree 1