SDS

23 minutes ago, SDS said:

I suppose those are more verbose, but I tried to match the title with the image with the reaction. 

What is the difference between "Thanks!" and "Cheers to that, Pal"?

I mean, I say thanks to the kid who bags my groceries, but I’m not gonna buy him a beer... but if he says go bills as I leave... that’s a different story!

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I mean, I say thanks to the kid who bags my groceries, but I’m not gonna buy him a beer... but if he says go bills as I leave... that’s a different story!

So, what would an "I'm cheap" emoji look like?

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Id love a troll emoji for posters that are just that. 

This. Plus, if people get enough troll emoji (is that plural? I barely speak teen), said posters should only be allowed to post in pre-made threads, with titles like:

"We are Trolls, so Nothing we Say is True"

"Posting Home for Worthless Derelicts, Dingleberries, and Dweebs"

"All the Poo that's Unfit for TBD"

Etcetera...

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

This. Plus, if people get enough troll emoji (is that plural? I barely speak teen), said posters should only be allowed to post in pre-made threads, with titles like:

"We are Trolls, so Nothing we Say is True"

"Posting Home for Worthless Derelicts, Dingleberries, and Dweebs"

"All the Poo that's Unfit for TBD"

Etcetera...

That only works in certain settings. Unfortunately, in a sports community that just leads to group ganging up on people. I think the idea of upvoting and downvoting, etc.. is a great idea, but such things tend to devolve.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SDS said:

That only works in certain settings. Unfortunately, in a sports community that just leads to group ganging up on people. I think the idea of upvoting and downvoting, etc.. is a great idea, but such things tend to devolve.

Gotcha. Well, I do like the downvoting. That gets my upvote :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I'm slightly dissatisfied by "Agree" siphoning off +1 because people will use it instead of thumbs up.

I mean I'm sure plus 1 could be added to Agree but honestly people are only using "agree" so much right now because it's new and shiny. I know I'm bound to use the thumbs up for most things I actually like and agree with.

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

Honestly think it'd work better if it said "Sure, Jan" instead of "sarcasm".

• Like (+1) 1